Had my remap today, got good power!

Hello, if I was clever enough to upload a graph I would, using an I phone if anyone knows how to do it??
I got 434.1 BHP and 430 lbft of torque on a 3071R at 1.7 bar! Was impressed so thought I'd share!

johnny gtir

very good bet your pleased.my ignorance if its in members rides but whats your spec ? who mapped it etc tell us more

MarkTurbo

Nice result, I was running the same turbo at around that boost level and it was an awesome car to drive 8)

Be interesting to see the graph.

STU666V

Think mine made 300 torque at the wheels, max torque around 4800rpm? 314 bhp @ 1.6 bar 2871r Looks like I will need to screw the boost up ;-)

Last edited:

Mad

Nice one. Good figures there :p

You can upload your picture via your iPhone to Facebook, then right click on the photo and copy your URL then add as a picture link

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, was really pleased, even Graham (the guy who mapped it) was really happy with the results! I had it mapped at group B Motorsport over at deeside in Wales, they were formally known as silverstone autosports, really good guys to be fair an they really enjoy what there doing, it seems to make for good results!
I'm going round oulton park on Saturday, so it should be quick all been well, but the drag season doesn't start until next year now so I'll not have any quarter times again until then! Feels awesome though, it just doesn't stop pulling!
I'll see if I can sort out a power graph upload for you guys to see!
Your not been ignorant johnny, I haven't put it up on here in members R, it's running fully forged, 264 cams, lightweight pulleys, front mount intercooler, top mount oil cooler, obviously a 3071R, twin plate os giken clutch, quaiffe box, bc coilovers, set to neg 1.35 camber on front, hi spec 300mm billet 4's with 1144 and 1155's for track, drilled an grooved rear brakes with yellow stuff and got a track set of 888's for it, standard rubber T1R's!
Thats all I can think off from the top of my head, other than that it's pretty standard..... Well besides its blue! Lol!

pulsarmoley

Good results, any more plans in the future for the car?

I will try again tonight, photobucket site is not working just now?
What problems have you got with it? Ive had issues with it for a couple of days now, ive apparently uploaded some pics but if i go into my library or try to sign out nothing happens?

Last edited:

watoga

I can stick the picture on my own site if you like. I'll PM you my number and you can text it to me.

Great torque figure too! Very impressed.

Cheers,
Dave

Alrite stu, no problem pal, at least your trying for me, thanks!
text message sent Dave, lets see if you have anymore luck, see if you can put a link or something for people to see!
To be honest, I'm pretty happy with the car now, don't think I really need to do much more as I like it been reliable still! :) an I've taken a few mates in it this aft, an they smiled from ear to ear so it must be good enough :)

pulsarmoley

Hope to see you again at one of Bobs sprintdays ;-)

It won't let me pick a photo to upload? did a search and seams its a new site and its shite :)
Yep new site is crap, yet it gives you the option to revert back to the old site but it doesnt work! :x

I'll be at the next sprint day all been well, an Bob says that defending champions can come for free, something about he foots the bill!! (An if he doesn't comment an here saying that's a lie, he's paying!! Ha ha!) it's always to catch up with old faces and have a good chat, it's also good to meet new faces too! So I look forward to the next one, an all been well, I should be quicker too, try defend that trophy! :)