Goose

A

Anonymous

I've got a goose on mine, its great for pops and bangs but a bit to loud on the motorway :?

paz

mattGTi-R said:
I've got a goose on mine, its great for pops and bangs but a bit to loud on the motorway :?
i dunno, maybe its coz its new, but at the moment I can't get enough, drove home with my windows open specially today :oops: :lol: :lol:

paz

mattygti-r

goose is i would say the best, i looked into getting a Greddy Exhaust but they dont do one for the Pulsar, :oops:

think the 5in looks abit OTT on the pulsar to be honest sorry guys ive youve one on ur car, just dont suit it really, :roll:

O

Odin

Super fly said:
Well like the sounds of them, pardon the pun, just worried it wouldnt pass scrutineering before track days, due to noise levels. Going to Bruntingthorpe in June, cant quite remember the permitted decibel level. I think its 98, although as you know all tracks are different.

How much from cat back? Anyone?I have already got goose down pipe and de-cat fitted, see

Si
Mine did it got away with 97db at castle/c :wink:

rob

A

Anonymous

Im happy with my HKS system Chris and you know it sounds good!

This was on the car when I got it and it pops and bangs worse than a hooker in the Red light district in the 'Dam

A

Anonymous

vpulsar said:
Super fly said:
Well like the sounds of them, pardon the pun, just worried it wouldnt pass scrutineering before track days, due to noise levels. Going to Bruntingthorpe in June, cant quite remember the permitted decibel level. I think its 98, although as you know all tracks are different.

How much from cat back? Anyone?I have already got goose down pipe and de-cat fitted, see

Si
Mine did it got away with 97db at castle/c :wink:

rob
Rob,

what size exhaust have you got mate. Wondering if different sizes have different noise levels, I realise they must have different notes. Is 97 the average permitted noise level at tracks do you know, and what would you do if you failed the level test? is there an insert you can buy to muffle the noise,

Si

A

Anonymous

97db sounds quite for a goose, :D hope mine passes when i go donington(98db driveby), bruntingthorpe(100db) soon,

antgtir

paz said:
Stoned said:
Where's the cheapest place to get em?

I've seen them for £380 with decat but that didnt include fitting
theres a place up here you can get them fitted for free, but you'd prob spend about a ton of petrol getting here :roll: :lol: :lol:

Theres a lad on the forum who can get hold of them for £320ish.... I'm guessing thats what the link matty's stuck up will take you to :) If not gimme a shout, I've got his name somewhere.

Stomski - I know the feeling, I got shot a few dirty looks when I was at my missus's today, the road that leads to her house has a massive mill on each side, so I couldn't resist putting my foot down :lol: :lol:

paz
Yep i did the same, on the way to pick the misses up from her works. Drove into the company carpark and the misses said you do know you where followed by the police (who by this time was sneakely waiting up the road for me to come out), so i got out and went round the corner to spot the police pulling out to follow me, i then shot off into another carpark (asda) and lept out the car and walked away. Anyway the police car parked up near the R and hplaced his hand on the bonnet to see if it was hot, he then radioed in to check the plates hung around for a few mins then left lol.

I wasn't speeding but i think because of the noise from the exhaust made it sound as if i where lol, good old Goose lol, and all this on the first day. :lol:

kyepan

"the fat duck" in bray is the second best restaraunt in the world.. and i drive through the little one lane wide street with houses on either side with the goose on.. i swear the windows rattle.
It may be the best restaraunt in europe but it gets an ear full of goose at least twice a week. :wink:

S

Stoned

paz said:
Stoned said:
Got that pic Paz? :)
too b*****d dark again and I've only just got in :( sorry fella. Hows tomoz? :oops: :oops:

paz
Please mate, im waiting on your photo before making a decision

BTW did you contact that shop by email?

I emailed them but havnt had a reply yet :(

Chris

paz

Stoned said:
paz said:
Stoned said:
Got that pic Paz? :)
too b*****d dark again and I've only just got in :( sorry fella. Hows tomoz? :oops: :oops:

paz
Please mate, im waiting on your photo before making a decision

BTW did you contact that shop by email?

I emailed them but havnt had a reply yet :(

Chris
I Pm'd a lad called nickg123, he can get hold of them for £320, don't know if thats the same person you've tried to contact?

I'll have the pic for you by about 5.30 ;)

kyepan - :lol: quality, sounds like the clientel of that restaurant suffer in the same way as the missuse's neighbours :lol: I'm sure I even had my own rearview mirror rattling the other day thanks to the power of the goose!!!

Ant - bad lad matey :p where did you get off to yesterday, only saw you the once! lol

paz

paz

nismoboy said:
with the mongoose being quite staight through does it make the car feel flat of boost??
no not at all... if anything it felt better than the previous exhaust I had on.

Paz