Goose

paz

Just had my new goose fitted on saturday, oh my god, what a noise :) lol.

I know loads of you have them already, but I've been so giddy about it I just thought I'd post it up.... pop... bang..... pop..... :) lol

Ah well, this random post is now finished :lol:

pazMoved to tuning-skiddusmarkus

S

Stoned

Where's the cheapest place to get em?

I've seen them for £380 with decat but that didnt include fitting

S

stomski

ah, the mighty goose has been unleashed on another R :D

My neighbours moan, when i get home and set the turbo timer, i sit in my lounge and i can still hear it pop popping - lovely! :wink:

paz

Stoned said:
Where's the cheapest place to get em?

I've seen them for £380 with decat but that didnt include fitting
theres a place up here you can get them fitted for free, but you'd prob spend about a ton of petrol getting here :roll: :lol: :lol:

Theres a lad on the forum who can get hold of them for £320ish.... I'm guessing thats what the link matty's stuck up will take you to :) If not gimme a shout, I've got his name somewhere.

Stomski - I know the feeling, I got shot a few dirty looks when I was at my missus's today, the road that leads to her house has a massive mill on each side, so I couldn't resist putting my foot down :lol: :lol:

paz

S

Stoned

Thanks for posting about it Paz, helped me out :)

Have you noticed the car feeling any more lively since you fit it?
(Assuming you have a standard exhaust first off)

paz

Stoned said:
Thanks for posting about it Paz, helped me out :)

Have you noticed the car feeling any more lively since you fit it?
(Assuming you have a standard exhaust first off)
I had a mostly kakimoto system with an HKS decat prior to the goose.... however the old system was mild steel and had more holes on show than a typical night in the red light district and was blowing like a good un.

Since this system has gone on the car seems a lot happier, more responsive, seems to breathe easier, does feel slightly faster, but sounds unreal!!!

Hope this helps mate?

Paz

A

Anonymous

Well like the sounds of them, pardon the pun, just worried it wouldnt pass scrutineering before track days, due to noise levels. Going to Bruntingthorpe in June, cant quite remember the permitted decibel level. I think its 98, although as you know all tracks are different.

How much from cat back? Anyone?I have already got goose down pipe and de-cat fitted, see

Si

S

Stoned

Is the 3" pipe any quieter than the 5"?

5" sounds a bit Corsa 1.2 stylee to me

paz

Stoned said:
Is the 3" pipe any quieter than the 5"?

5" sounds a bit Corsa 1.2 stylee to me
I thought that, but it actually suits the car, don't think many others could pull it off though. There is a 3 inch but its a nasty (imo others may think different) inrolled style.... just doesn't suit the car.... I'll get you a pic tomoz if you like matey?

paz

paz

Superfly - dunno if you can buy the seperates sorry fella, someone should do though.

paz