get a frikkin grip

red reading

vss irvine

....ah ....... man,

this must be one of the quotes of the forum

window licking requires some skill though rob, i see him as more of a motionless dribbler, maybe managing the odd grunt but theres now way he's capable of sitting on the back of the bus with his head protection on and tonque going ten to the dozen on the window

fuckin legend..

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
For what it's worth, my crossover corroded after a couple of years or so and stopped my speaker working and I wasn't aware of any water even getting in. However with poly windows you are aware of the swimming pool that forms in the door after heavy rain especially under hard acceleration/braking when you can hear it sloshing about.:lol:

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
Mods were asked to lock last night's thread on leaky doors as it went off topic into banter. Now on a banter thread it has reverted to leaky doors.

I give up :doh::yield:

P

pulsarboby

http://www.gtiroc.com/forums/showthread.php?48628-This-is-what-%A330-000-worth-of-modded-R-looks-like&highlight=sex+change

haha forgot all about that thread one of the best of all time.
the site was really good back then.

many a time i threw my toys out the pram which i kind of regret now. kieron was a piss taking cnut as was rob but at least the site was alive whilst they and a few others were on here, people used to log on just to see who was gonna be the next one to have a ruck at a meet but nothing ever happened lol.

i had many run ins with kieron and the like but everything was always sorted in the end, guess ive learned a lot about forum banter over the years

I reserve the right to complete sense of humour failures and to chuck my toys out of the pram without warning when it suits me because I'm a highly strung tosser.