get a frikkin grip

Perrin21

I find it truely amazing that you can comment on people's spelling (so you must have some intelligence) and yet you ask the daftest question's.
You mean truly? (joke). Im sorry if my question was so daft to you and a few others. It seems like a senible question to ask to me. ive already explained my reasons for asking it and i really dont see why it keeps being raked over.

mikeyp

mikeyp, i'm not trying to wind anyone up and no-one is winding me up and i'm not having a hissy fit.

i just think it's pathetic that really stupid questions are getting asked (i'm paraphrasing here)...." how does water get into my door"?.... how the feck do you think water gets in....inbetween the seal and the glass FFS, it doesn't take a rocket scientist (i couldn't spel brain sergoen) does it.

Then when the dumbass gets a bit of stick they go and start crying about it.

Ok, in future i won't put up anymore posts like my first one, which was intended to make people think before posting, i'll just rip the piss out of the dickhead who asked the question? THAT is much more satisfying :)
well i can fully see where your comming from with the stupid or lazy questions. maybe some of the people asking these questions are really thick? maybe some of them have zero car knowlage AND are really stupid? who knows, i can't defend them as i know nothing of them other than their posts. (which in some cases seem daft even to me)

i'd much rather you did have a go at the people in their post (or take the piss or whatever) as that would be nice and targeted at the source of the problem/frustration. it lets you vent AT the people winding you up and they get both barrels which may make them think before posting next time.. but if they really dumb then maybe not.

i know if it was me that pissed someone off, that i'd prefer they came and told me. not being the brightest spark in the world i often don't get what people are getting at and it seems to wind them up. with just a little more communication with them i normally can sort it out.

i retract my 'big s' comment, stumo. it was childish.

red reading

No i mean truely just to annoy you. it's not just that question on it's own there were other's too.......most of which can be found by searching as they have been asked ssssoooooooooo many times before by other numpty's.

stumo

hmmmm, apart from not having capital I's when I've typed "I'm" and "I'll" and missed the hyphen in "in-between", Word doesn't show any more mistakes. That's hardly awful.

It's now my turn to be a pedantic prick.......
and youre spelling is awful
. Oh dear.

Perrin21

No i mean truely just to annoy you. it's not just that question on it's own there were other's too.......most of which can be found by searching as they have been asked ssssoooooooooo many times before by other numpty's.
Ok well i searched the forum for information about the window seal and water getting inside the door. If its been asked soooo many times as you say, will you link to an example please.

mikeyp

And there was me about to pm you the price on the os giken i have.
sorry red reading, did i offend you?

is not commenting on people's post, what a forum is all about? the exchange of ideas from every persons point of view. surely picking someone up on what they have typed is what this topic was all about in the first place?

johnsy

The search function aint what it used to be , in fact i fooking hate it 60sec between searches id pull my hair out if i had any

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Funnily enough "someone" reported this post and would prefer it removed........but it's staying cos I think its funny...........so as stu says if this is a bit close to home .....go grow one and whilst your at it get a sensayuma.....learn to laugh at yourself.

MarkTurbo

I bet this ends up locked, infact theres probably a moderator watching this right now with their finger hovering over the lock button :lol: