Gauges

webba23

I did look there but they don't do a triple and I eventually want the three standard gauges replaced with more accurate ones. If this pod don't fit too well then will have to look at other options. Gauge turned up today so should be going in at the weekend so will post the results.

Matt

webba23

Did not end up fitting the pod in the end as after wiring up my new Prosport boost gauge it didn't work!! Just went all the way round and sat at 2 bar and that was all it would do. Going to have to send it back to USA now so not impressed at all. Good job in a way as the pod would not line up at all and would have looked horrible. I have now decided that I am going to stop being a tight **** and go for the Nomad pod.

CanadianR

dang. well let me know how you go with the prosport gauge, you should get it all sorted and a new one on the way. btw was it a mechanical or electrical gauge?

webba23

Have you had dealings with Prosport if so what are they like for stuff like this have mailed them and are waiting for them to get back to me. Was an electrical one that I got.