G/F Bumpers and front wings?

bracpan

Was woundering if there would be any interest in G/F Bumpers and front wings?
If so I could make the moulds soon.

bracpan

Dam shame they are so far away...
They will be lighter than steel, not sure how much until they are made....but they wont rust either!
F/G is normally around 1/2 the weight if not more.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Phil, you know what I'm going to have to say if you start selling them...

Obviously I don't want to discourage you because you are an invaluable resource and responsible for some really good bits, so whilst you're still talking about developing these panels I'll leave you alone.

johnsy

ha! im normally the one given peeps shit for not paying up and trying to flog stuff.................

MarkTurbo

Phil, you know what I'm going to have to say if you start selling them...
That you'll vouch for the quality of everything he makes.....

Or that you'll have 1 of everything for your own car........

Or maybe its that you'll go into hitler moderator mode and make him pay £20 for a window sticker and to have his name in a different colour to everybody else :lol:

bracpan

I havnt made any yet .....its just an idea at the moment. So no idea of any costs etc until I make them and work out the materials and time involved. Dont worry I wont advertise.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Or maybe its that you'll go into hitler moderator mode and make him pay £20 for a window sticker and to have his name in a different colour to everybody else :lol:
That's the one, yes. - Saves on the ear ache from members who feel the rules apply to everyone.

vss irvine

if people like phil had done a quarter of what he has contributed to the gtir and its status then there wouldnt be any comments.

phil should have honourary membership and club sponsorship at the very least.

come on steve, lets start seeing some of that membership money invested instead of fiddled away where no one gets to know what goes on

with it?

geoff pine

if people like phil had done a quarter of what he has contributed to the gtir and its status then there wouldnt be any comments.

phil should have honourary membership and club sponsorship at the very least.

come on steve, lets start seeing some of that membership money invested instead of fiddled away where no one gets to know what goes on

with it?
Im in complete agreement as it,s clear that hes no rouge trader and has done a lot for the gtir community :thumbsup: there are exceptions to every rule :lol:

Jon Olds

Phils kit is great. My rallycar has gf bonnet, hatch and internal fuel tank box, all thanks to phil. Interested in a bumper or two.

bracpan

Thanks lads very much appreciated, I in turn have learnt a lot from you all as well and would not have had the success on the hills without your help and suport.

P

pulsarboby

once you get some made up phil send me a link and il advertise them for you on my website, theyll shift on there no problem and it wont cost you a bean ; )

warpspeed

I'd be interested in carbon doors and tailgate as it's not worth my while making moulds for just one set.