front ext exhaust

R

riske

Yeah that has nothin to do wit exhausts and backflow! lol. Oh well. So back to the thread..

Whos gonna put pics up???

Smo

Sorry mate - I've been pretty ill the last couple of days and the car's in the shop with the engine on the floor (good old gearboxes!). She'll be back home again early next week bud so I'll get some then.

Although it's a shame - some pictures of it all sat on the floor would be much better!

R

riske

Ok. Ask if your garage will take some pictures of it for you? Can't hurt. Look forward to seeing em. Get well soon

Smo

Cheers bud, it's just some food poisoning but we all know what that's like!

I'll call him and see what I can do.

Smo

Just been to the garage but unfortunately I couldn't get access to it for any decent photos, the engine was up against a big container and the car was up on a lift with the exhaust in the boot.

Sorry bud!

Gav_Kara

ok mate when u get pics can u post um up?? also do u know what bore size is used on inlet and tail pipe end??

cheers mate

R

riske

I want one!! May get one made up and just put the goose back on if it pisses me off! Sorted. Should only be £100 and i'll fit it. Also going to try and make my front bumber quick release!

kirko

will find out power gains at the rolling road day ;-)

it definitely spools quicker and does seem to be free revving :)
i have another elbow already made so could be tempted to make another side exit :shock: will not be peanuts though,
send me a pm if serious;-)

Gav_Kara

i defo got to make one of these and going to fill hole in rear bumper where exhaust is ment to come out