Forge FMIC without cutting bumper

K

KrissJ

Do you mean this 1?

If you do then where have you found that for £690??? The cheapest I've seen it is £950 + VAT (=£1116.25). Looks like a pretty comprehensive kit though, and you're right, it is massiiiive! 8) [/img]

A

Anonymous

that kit there comes with the radiator,the one ive seen advertised was for the intercooler and pipework only and was 690,not sure if thats includng vat.

J

jiw

I gave radtec a call the other day about a front mount kit, they said they wouldt suply an uprated rad pacet fan front mount intercooler and pipework for £750 all in, i dunno if their stuff is upto much though

O

Olly

The FORGE kit is the best thats why i paid £850 trade for it 3 years ago (back then it was a grand) i still love it now, small plates make more power :wink: about 5 bhp 8)

F

Forge Motorsport

Happy to do another group buy £ 680.00 all in incl vat and carriage .

We will need 5 or more participants.

We can anodise the intercooler black but you willl need to add £ 100.00 as its a difficult process to carry out correctly on the intercoolers

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Forge Motorsport said:
We can anodise the intercooler black but you willl need to add £ 100.00 as its a difficult process to carry out correctly on the intercoolers
Now you tell me. :? Have you looked into wether it affects heat transfer (intercooler efficiency) at all?

F

Forge Motorsport

From our tests there is little or no difference , some customers prefer the " stealth " look

F

Forge Motorsport

HHMMM may be difficult now , I really would have to see if first to see if it can be done