Forge FMIC without cutting bumper

B

Boo

I know this has been covered before, but I now have some pictures and thought I'd better podt them before she goes to anew home...

Forge Front Mount Intercooler, red Samco hosing... installed by Torque Sport

www.torquesport.com - 01932 56 40 40 (Nick or Matt)

And thanks to Celm for his word of wisdom..

In real life, I personally think it looks awesome..!!!

Enjoy

Ben

B

Boo

Yeap - the red Samco hosing really brings ut the red on the wheels and brakes....

Shame, I think I've just sold it... :( :( :( :( :(

A

Anonymous

with some clear side indicators that car would look nice.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
I like it, but I have a problem with how much of the intercooler is covered by the grill/number plate. It must cut down the airflow and therefore the coolers efficiency by quite alot. :?:

Websnowbo

Must admit i dont like the cut out bumper look.

Glad to see Forge are obviously doing such a good job of making it fit that it is almost factory standard.

Well done Forge.

Such a pity i sold the same exact rims on the pics. Except mine was in black with yellow letterings. Mine were on 14 inch but they had to go when i did the Skyline brake upgrades. Oh well.

geetee

Can u get a mesh number plate? :lol:

Looks like u've lost at least a quarter of the airflow.

Looks really neat but not as in your face as an open mouth granny eater job!! :lol: :lol:

Cheers
GeeTee

T

TOMI GTI-R

think it looks alot better!!!!!!!! would be abit more effective with a smaller no plate tho, its like having a buff girlfriend and walking round with a bag over her head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :lol: :twisted: (and paid £600 inc vat and post)
fitted myself tho :wink:

8)

A

Anonymous

tomi you got your front mount for 600 inc the vat?? wer from? or am i reading it wrong lol :lol:

K

KrissJ

Yeah, where the hell from? That's an amazin price!

The front mount does look very good with the bumper grille still in place but personally I much prefer it when the bumper's cut out. It's good to see a variety of looks though. Shows that we don't all have to be the same.

Your car looks proper rally though with the wheels and the uncut bumper...

...NICE! 8) 8)

K

KrissJ

Also, the £620 on the forge site doesn't include VAT. After VAT it works out at £728.50 abd then there's delivery, which I reckon might be a bit as it's big.

Still a good price though as they're sposed to be excellent and I remember someone from forge sayin on here a while ago that it'll handle over 500bhp!!! :shock: 8)

skiddusmarkus

Id there's enough interest I will contact Forge about a group buy again.They've been very good at giving discount to the club in the past.

A

Anonymous

pace do a hooj front mount for £690 and if you cut the front bumper it fills it a treat,any one got one of these?