Evo 3 brake.. want to post it brake topic at Tuning and up

gtirx2

Nah the evo 4s are two pot aswell,i think the calipers are the same but the carriers are different?

Fire & skill

Vintage member
im sure someone did a bit of research and discovered that FTO brakes were the same and Accord type R brakes can also be easily adapted to fit

keastygtir

I have done the evo upgrade but used clio 172 disks spaced about 4mm. Works very well. Some shoguns have the same calipers as well

stugtir300

i hope the fiat coupe brembo calipers are an easy conversion,coz i have a set sat it the lock up that i aquired for pence,if anyone has any info,save me trawling round the site,please let me know.

GTI-R Nath

i hope the fiat coupe brembo calipers are an easy conversion,coz i have a set sat it the lock up that i aquired for pence,if anyone has any info,save me trawling round the site,please let me know.
Iv got a set too, iv been looking into it, and it seems you get fiat coupe turbo 304mm discs drill to 4x100 fit to hub then one bolt on the caliper should line up with the hub and you need to make a simple bracket for the other hole

and you need wheel spacers too, to clear the caliper

stugtir300

Am sure i heard a while back that you could use clio 172 discs and the calipers where a direct fit but could be wrong.

vomitt

Just to confirm, I have the Evo 3 Calipers and Clio 172/182 Discs spaced 4mm (same as keastygtir) running perfectly on my 'R as my daily driver.