Do not look

P

pulsarboby

think ed might wanna take a look at that lol

yes it seems as though your afr's and well everything is all over the place:?

its definately leaning out as it starts to come on to what little irratic boost it has, which shouldnt be the case.

if matt said the fuel pressures ok and your 100% sure the turbo and actuator are both ok and has no boost leaks then as i said on the phone, the only thing i can think of is a dodgy afm or possibly a faulty ecu

another thing i just thought of is perhaps a faulty lambda sensor

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone got one of these graphs so I can see for myself exactly what it should look like you nosy bummers!!!!!!;-);-);-)

snoon

oh chris, your problems never end :doh:

it could be the ecu. when i ran mine for a while with knock sensor fault, my ecu read all clear 5 - 5 but it wouldn't come out of 'safe' mode.

new ecu = problem sorted.

shame i don't have one for you to borrow to try.

oh and if you write do not read your baiting us all to read it :lol:

oh chris, your problems never end :doh:

it could be the ecu. when i ran mine for a while with knock sensor fault, my ecu read all clear 5 - 5 but it wouldn't come out of 'safe' mode.

new ecu = problem sorted.

shame i don't have one for you to borrow to try.

oh and if you write do not read your baiting us all to read it :lol:
Tell me about it:doh: Thats why I tried ringing you to be honest, was wondering what else you had that I could borrow and break!!!:oops:
I've asked Pulsarboby what he's got too!

And yeah mate, I know, that's why I put it! Make you all seem nosy!!:p

Fusion Ed

What does the power graph look like? That's AFR vs boost, and its lean that's quite unusual to see one like that.

If all else fails and you don't have any luck feel free to get in touch :) I'd quite like to data log that to see what's going on.

What does the power graph look like? That's AFR vs boost, and its lean that's quite unusual to see one like that.

If all else fails and you don't have any luck feel free to get in touch :) I'd quite like to data log that to see what's going on.
I only have that one printout, maybe he didn't want to upset me with a power one!:cry:

Might need some help, I've got untill monday to fix it, track day on Tuesday! How far away from Leeds are you?

P

pulsarboby

chris
fraid this is gonna be a last minute thing as theres a postage strike looming so im not posting anything out by royal mail.
i now have a spare ecu in stock plus a afm and also a lambda sensor, im guessing its one of the three and il edge towards it being an ecu fault.

if you like il bring the things to the trackday and you can try them there one at a time to see if that cures the fault or alternatively il send them via courier beforehand but youll have to pay the courier fees, then try the bits (one at a time) and if something cures the prob then just pay for that part and bring the other bits to give back to me on the trackday!
thats all i can suggest really