Custom inlet and exhaust manifolds

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
hows your car getting on now? Engine all good?
Still working, only done 2000miles last year. It smells really rich at idle despite the gauge saying 14ish to 1. Fitted a new lambda sensor last week no change, so might be the z32 playing up, but it's reading 1.2V at 1000rpm ish which is the same as last year. Had some welding done on the sills for the mot and finally fitted the front apex coilovers having found both Tein front springs broke. Ideally with time and money it'd be reshell time, but happy to repair it as I don't want to lose the RB's identity.

STU666V

Still working, only done 2000miles last year. It smells really rich at idle despite the gauge saying 14ish to 1. Fitted a new lambda sensor last week no change, so might be the z32 playing up, but it's reading 1.2V at 1000rpm ish which is the same as last year. Had some welding done on the sills for the mot and finally fitted the front apex coilovers having found both Tein front springs broke. Ideally with time and money it'd be reshell time, but happy to repair it as I don't want to lose the RB's identity.
Thats good its coming together.

Would be good to keep your shell going too.

vss irvine

I know someone who can do manifolds for £3.23.

They are chocolate and come with bubblegum welds and fruit and nut flanges.

30p postage and 2 minute warranty.

Might start selling them myself.......

Fuck everyone else.

STU666V

I know someone who can do manifolds for £3.23.

They are chocolate and come with bubblegum welds and fruit and nut flanges.

30p postage and 2 minute warranty.

Might start selling them myself.......

Fuck everyone else.
you have just lost a friend!

stu no mates :-(