Custom inlet and exhaust manifolds

STU666V

Hi,

Not trying to upset RO-sunny...
But would anyone be interested in a custom inlet manifold and customs exhaust manifolds. Standard position manifolds, top mount manifolds, single and twin waste gates etc

Just trying to sort out if it's worth starting a group buy and see what postage and import duties etc would be worth it.

They have had one of their manifolds on a pulsar running 2.5 bar for over a year with no cracks etc.

STU666V

These manifolds I have been offered to sell are made from 2.3mm 034ss stainless and can do 321ss too but special orders.

Custom manifolds to match any turbos and any position etc.

The more orders the cheaper postage would be.

PM me if you would like prices etc

STU666V

People need prices on the thread really. Plus pictures and links to a car they're on.
That's what I am working on.
looking like 350 for a standard one and 450 for a modded one. It's the delivery that's the killer. He has quote around 150usd shipping for one but would be less for more.
They are going to send me pictures this week.
The inlet manifolds would be around the same price too.
They have ran 700bhp on one of there manifolds.

The other thing he was talking about today was vvl engines and heads. They can get them cheaper than pulsar engines and can offer heads or complete engines modified to slot into your car. The 700bhp car was a vvl engine. They had one at 10000rpm but did put a hole in the engine come time :)
They grind the blocks for cost omers needing high hp etc
he has offered modified vvl engines too, but shipping will be the killer unless he ships a lot of gear over?

still getting info from him but is hard with the time difference etc.

Will keep you up to date.

STU666V

Not sure? The one I seen never had but if you wanted it done I dare say they would.
he was saying they had a pulsar a few years back 1350kg 700bhp 10s 1/4 on a standard box.

STU666V

Some pictures I got a while back but will get more from him.

This manifold is a couple of years old.

Re torque of copper head gasket for high boost. 3 bar I think he said?

vpulsar

I'm kinda tempted by another R when I see things like this especially when I see that their are gearbox braces available as well lol.

STU666V

What did they do to add over 100kg to the car?

Should that be 304 stainless?
Not sure? Maybe just got the weights wrong? Standard car with cage etc in it.

Never heard of 034 but 304 yes? Translation is some times a problem? I just copied and pasted what he told be incase I was wrong?

hows your car getting on now? Engine all good?

vpulsar

Now would be the best time to build one with prices of everything being so low.
That red one of yours looked a nice starting point.
Fuck knows what wrong with this bloody forum it wont let me page down with the return button its fucking doing my nut in.

RO_SUNNY

Hi Stu,

I am not trying to upset you either but....2.3 mm wall thickness is a little bit small....and also a lot cheaper than 3 mm wall thickness.

At 2.3 wall thicknesses I think I can give you all a better price than what the guys are offering you.....but I can't give any warranty against cracking of the runners.

All of my manifolds are 100% backpurged and with an 3 mm wall thickness.

Therefore if interested I can also give a price quote for a group buy....also with bigger packages I can also negotiate with the postage.

Cheers,

B

STU666V

:)

I dare say he can do manifolds cheaper too but that was worst case on the prices.

Am not going to post back and forth. These ard not my manifolds just trying to help out.

I have better things to do than be on here all day. :thumbsup:

Hi Stu,

I am not trying to upset you either but....2.3 mm wall thickness is a little bit small....and also a lot cheaper than 3 mm wall thickness.

At 2.3 wall thicknesses I think I can give you all a better price than what the guys are offering you.....but I can't give any warranty against cracking of the runners.

All of my manifolds are 100% backpurged and with an 3 mm wall thickness.

Therefore if interested I can also give a price quote for a group buy....also with bigger packages I can also negotiate with the postage.

Cheers,

B

RO_SUNNY

Oki Doki Stu.

But you can do advertising for me....maybe you'll get a huge discount on one of my manifolds:)))))))))))))))))))))))

Cheers,

B

STU666V

All I want is parts for my car and if I sell a few items and I get mine cheaper I will try and help out people.

Around £280 for a manifold plus postage I thought was cheap but said those prices for delivery, tax etc

I know yours were thicker etc and yours would cost more.

STU666V

The thing that gets me is, no one likes to try something different with these cars.
These cars will always be classed with bad boxes etc but until someone trys different parts etc it will always be a 1bar mongs car :)

Atleast some of is trying to fit different parts ,diffs etc from other cars and willing to put the time and effort in finding out how to get shafts etc made up.

I dont want to be a 1 bar mong..... ;-)

I will just stick to doing my own thing with my friends :)