custom 650hp + gearbox

A

antilag

well ive been searching hi and low for a gear box to take upto 800hp for a year now lol and decided to go with an evo gearbox or atleast try to

but then had a thought tell me wat u think

a group buy on a custom gearbox cos im sure if we got 5 or even 10 people interested u got to assume there gonna be 2k+ so going to quiafe or another big gearbox builder with 10k or even 20k they wud have to b interested in trying to help so basically just seeing if theres any interest in this b4 i waist time emailing??????

zia

are you sujjesting group buy on quaiffe? would depend on how much discount we,d get as a group

zia

A

antilag

not on the useul box tho mate on summin that will take twice the power there are alot of people on here talking about going for big horsepower so all these people need a transmission that does not exist so lets do summin about that collectivly as sumone will build us one for our needs if there are buyers waiting

zia

i suppose we could ask for half dog box? never had one, what would it be like driving though?

zia

A

antilag

this is the thing this will be for high powered cars and wud probably not b a good gearbox for everyday street use :(

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
vpulsar said:
Isn't the underPAR box ratted at 650bhp?

rob

Yes it is...

But then again I can show you the little pieces a 1bar 'R blew it into...

A

antilag

im positive becker in germany quoted me for a sequencial box a few years ago but i cant find there website does anyone have a link?

A

Anonymous

antilag said:
im positive becker in germany quoted me for a sequencial box a few years ago but i cant find there website does anyone have a link?
becker :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

A

Anonymous

Now I remember reading a post nearly a year ago on the oz yahoo site, about a company here in aus that had designed and built some gearbox's for one of the big jap tunning places, but that place pulled out of the deal,
from memery it was a 6 speed, not sure if it was a dog box or not, and was going for between $7000-10000 oz, and was rated for 700+hp. :eek:

But the only problem is i havent a clue of the companys name or web address, but im sure if u contacted shalom he would know of it.

(also those that had the par one that didnt work, was it the dog box or the normal one?))please pm me with what the main problem was, as i would like to know before i spend $5000 on one :?

Luke.....

D

domestos75

there's a place here in OZ that make gearboxes/kits for our cars-called pfitzner performance gearbox(PPG)
link-
http://www.gearbox-racing.com/

cost around $9000AUS.these guys can custom make pretty much any gearset

hope this helps,
steven

A

antilag

here is the one luke spoke off its around £3.5k + shipping from austrailia and can take 700hp+ aparntly looks pretty good aye?

W

wizgti

antilag said:
here is the one luke spoke off its around £3.5k + shipping from austrailia and can take 700hp+ aparntly looks pretty good aye?

That little lot costs £3.5k :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Is it made of titanium from the planet zarg and finished by nepalese cycloptic eunochs who've lost their arms in a budda praying accident :?: