Clutch Longevity record

O

Odin

pete-r said:
go on then ,bless me with your superior knowledge :roll:
Try asking edd what he thinks of exedy clutches he's the expert :lol: :lol: .

There just not up to the job matey, Well not inless they'ev change them in the last few month's.

rob

A

Anonymous

pete-r said:
anyone got an exedy ceramatalic clutch?are they any good?
have you just emerged from under a very large stone :lol:

fit 1 of those clutches at your own peril :wink: :evil: :evil:

O

Odin

pete-r said:
is it just edd or has anyone else had problems with these clutches?
Look above you matey and ask bruc what he thinks also, and edd had 2 or 3 go in less than 600 mile's.

rob

A

Anonymous

pete-r said:
is it just edd or has anyone else had problems with these clutches?
no it's not just edd :evil: :evil: mind you,i think edd and i have managed to scare a few off of buying them with our tales of woe.if you really,really must have 1,make sure you buy 1 that has a torque rating at least 150% more than you actually need cause the bar stewards are economical with the truth :wink: :evil: :evil:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
HKS Ceramic 3 Paddle with HKS Clutch cover...

1 and a half years... Daily use, driving like you should in an R... 40 odd launches... Runing between 1.2 and 1.6bar...

Still going strong... To this day has never slipped...

Very happy with it... :D

daz

some jap thing that came with car springs were loose changed it on rebuild for ap organic lasted 10 months and ripped the friction plate off the middle. replaced it with an ap paddle that lasted 5 weeks the clutch plate broke and allowed a spring to come out and wedge between the cover replaced the plate with another ap paddle that lasted 2 1/2 weeks cracked in exactly the same place then replaced that with an rps six paddle ceremetalic from srb and its ace