circuit sprint / fun day list

pulsarmoley

ok guys you ideally want to be there at 8.30 for a short briefing and fill some indemnity forms in just incase you stupidly kill yourselves:lol:
we will bring tea and coffee etc but if you want cold drinks then get them from a garage or somewhere.
pub lunch is at 1o/c

when you get close stop in garage and put 40psi in all your tyres (saves them running off rims)

still not 100% sure what car im taking tbh
i want to take the megabusa but then im gonna rip my ao48s apart and im doing a trackday at brands in it the following friday but then again i really need to learn how to drive the thing before i set foot on a proper track, so il make my mind up tomorrow on that.

il have some tools with me and a jack etc will bring a few spares too just incase, but up to you if you want to bring spares and some tools of your own

pete
bloody shame about your car:sad:
il pm you my home number give me a bell;-)
Cheers Bob, if i bring my works van ill have quite a selection of tools and a compressor etc should they be required ;-) Ill pack the gennie, kettle and some water, and probably a fridge with some cold drinks. :thumbsup:

P

pulsarboby

Cheers Bob, if i bring my works van ill have quite a selection of tools and a compressor etc should they be required ;-) Ill pack the gennie, kettle and some water, and probably a fridge with some cold drinks. :thumbsup:

that would be great pete, il get clare to get some of those papercups and tea, coffee etc:thumbsup:
you can flog the drinks like one of those burger vans, then do spanner and tool hire and charge 50p for compressed air
youll make a killing:lol::lol:

shroom

just had quiet a bit more ink done on the inside of my arm, man it hurts will have to man up and get over it and maybe think about planning things not when im going to be driving quiet fast and wanting to use my arm movement quickly :lol:

P

pulsarboby

gaylord sheepshafter:lol:

i cut my toenails last night to shift a bit of weight to make myself much more aerodynamic and lightweight, but unfortunately my toenail split in half rendering my big toe as boogered

stop making excuses farmer tom:roll::lol::lol:

shroom

:lol: what were you using an angle grinder to cut them back

hehe im just trying to cover myself for when clare woops my ass, 25 mph is my domain :oops:.

least I am getting Chauffered (spelling?) down so wont be too bad

P

pulsarboby

yes no problem ollie, im driving the leon cupra also! you can just hop from one car to another as long as theres no more than 22 cars in the running at any one time its not a prob!

you need to put in northweald airfield and itll take you straight there its sign posted with brown signs when your within 5 miles

RU55 GTR

still in two mids whether too. Where is there somewhere near that i can put in the sat nav?
Bring the R bud!! :-D

What time you heading down as I've got a pretty-good idea where I'm going, so can meet-up enroute if you like? We shalln't be going very quick anyway as my R's on the trailor.

P

pulsarboby

il see you's all in the morning
im all loaded and ready to roll

pulsarmoley

I'd just like to say thank you to Bob for organising today, it was a good laugh, just shame i had no car :cry:. Glad to finally put names to faces, just wish i could remember them :doh: Hope you organise another one in the not too distant future where my car and the other poor souls dont have problems with their cars :evil:. Cheers Bobby :thumbsup::boby:

red reading

One of the poor soul's like me,trailer the car there and find the fucking thing has jump'd into gear and you can't get it out without stripping the gearbox,P.O.S.

Cheer's bob (at least the megabusa lasted nearly all day ) and to the fella that took me out in the black pulsar (Pm me your name chap!)

P

pulsarboby

yep was a few probs, myself included again:doh:
this time it was the megabeasts time for breaking which is a real pain as ive booked it in for brands next friday:roll: but guess il have to take the pulsar now instead.

pity about your car dan but thats sods law for you, i get that at virtually every trackday with pulsar so guess its good to know that its not just them that suffer breakdowns it can happen to anything, but was unfortunate for you not to get a bit of a run out in the old girl:sad:

tbh this day wasnt as well organised as the last one i went on as they never had the speed radar which was a shame and they just didnt seem so well organised as a whole, but was still a good opportunity to test cars out and have a bit of fun which is what its all about tbh and think the majority enjoyed themselves!
afternoon was the best on the smaller sprint circuit8)

dont know what happened at pub lunch we all seemed to have got split up and went our seperate ways as the instructor never hung round long enough so we could follow him but hum ho lol

definately no substitute for a proper trackday though, but at £39 its cheap enough for a days fun

RU55 GTR

One of the poor soul's like me,trailer the car there and find the fucking thing has jump'd into gear and you can't get it out without stripping the gearbox,P.O.S.

Cheer's bob (at least the megabusa lasted nearly all day ) and to the fella that took me out in the black pulsar (Pm me your name chap!)
You're welcome Red! Felt really bad for you bud and wanted to help!! I didn't see me being able to fix your gear-box, so in club spirit I tried the next best thing I could think of! LOL Take it easy bud! :)

RU55 GTR

Just wanted to say a big thank you to your Bob for organising the day and also for the water-pipe that has now replaced my rather munted ebay special silicone water-pipe!

You are right about their organisation, it could have been a fair bit better. Even that considered, I think everybody (apart from those who had technical problems prior to travelling to the event or when they were actually there, I really do feel for you) enjoyed themselves and we all managed to learn something new and find where we need to make improvements in either ourselves or our cars. For me, I found both!!! LOL

Cheers Bob and it was a pleasure to meet my fellow club members! :)