brakes...

G

GTi-R_Damian

i have 7.5' wide rims, and will run spacers if necessary.. I just wanted to know if anyone had any track experience with them that could give feedback? I will check out the GB as well!

Radleigh

Fast Guy said:
;-)

330x28, Ap 4 pots.
What do you guys who have AP's pay?

I been quoted £1700 for 4 pot AP, with no dust seals, so a bit crappy for road use.

Any dealers on here for AP, or can £1700 be beaten??

Or am I going to have to bite the bullet LOL

MORF114

also whifbitz do ap 4 pots for 1000 dont know if its a 100% AP kit though i sent emails enquiring a while back and got no reply off them.

MarkTurbo

Radders said:
What do you guys who have AP's pay?

I been quoted £1700 for 4 pot AP, with no dust seals, so a bit crappy for road use.

Any dealers on here for AP, or can £1700 be beaten??

Or am I going to have to bite the bullet LOL
Who was that with and what size discs? Might be worth speaking to BG developments if you havent arlready ;-) I bought the discs and calipers on their own and then made up the rest of the kit myself. I got BG developments to make up the bells to my own drawing and then machined the caliper brackets and made the brakelines at work.

My calipers are meant for rally use so dont have dust seals either. As long as you check them regularly you shouldnt have any problems!

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Animaldaz said:
Godspeed do AP calipers but i think its there own discs and brackets
http://www.godspeedbrakes.co.uk/Alloy_Calipers/alloycal.htm

Don't expect very good service from Ian. Most people that have dealt with him on here(including me) have had a long wait (3 months-good old postal service loses almost everything he posts it seems:roll:) and not got a full bolt on kit. (spacers and mounting bolts missing)

Occaisionally he does seem to supply the goods on time, so it's your choice to go with him or not;-)