brake upgrades

Dooie Pop Pop

and huge thanks to Allen for sorting me my evo calipers and disks 8) also thanks to a certain squirrel thats going to do the braided hoses for me :wink:

i just need to get the disks redrilled and ill have a go at fitting them. will take a few pics if i remember :oops: :lol:

Fire & skill

Vintage member
hey!! i can get shogun double calipers for half the price of evo ones!! 2nd hand of course :wink:

depends what car they are coming off i suppose and there seems to be LOTS more shoguns breaking ATM :D

Fire & skill

Vintage member
i was quoted £150 for the evo ones - and i would need new discs. or the shogun ones from a mitsubishi breaker for £40 each (i just hope they are the same!)

paz

Fire & skill said:
i was quoted £150 for the evo ones - and i would need new discs. or the shogun ones from a mitsubishi breaker for £40 each (i just hope they are the same!)
So you need the shogun calipers, then a set of aftermarket discs for an evo 1-3 to re-drill and bobs your fathers brother?

Paz

Dooie Pop Pop

Fire & skill said:
looks like i was really lucky then :p :lol: :wink:

what you need is a mate on the MLR! :D