Blueprint clutch

C

Crazy

They are just finishing my engine 8) & I know that they have another 2 full rebuilds after that + any other work they have booked already so they will be very busy & have very fat pockets after it all :lol:

G

GTiR Jon

Yeah i've no probs with them being busy but cancelling on me 2 days before im due is a bit low. I've had a lot of hassle getting my car ready and booking time off work etc. Now not only have i been kicked in the b*lls but its too short notice for me to book it in anywhere else :evil: :evil: :evil:

JIMMYBACK

GTiR Jon said:
Yeah i've no probs with them being busy but cancelling on me 2 days before im due is a bit low. I've had a lot of hassle getting my car ready and booking time off work etc. Now not only have i been kicked in the b*lls but its too short notice for me to book it in anywhere else :evil: :evil: :evil:
thats deffo not fair :evil: :evil:

Gray

Same here jon just got an email saying they cant fit me in anymore bit daft if you ask me - very short notice. They shouldnt have booked the work in if they couldnt do it - i too booked the day off work but i can change it an i havent got to book a hotel or anything as they are only a 15 minute drive away.

Very very short notice on you Jon especially you coming from far away. Id let them know you want them to pay your hotel cancellation or give you money off.

Just gutted it wont be done monday was lookin forward to it - oh well sh1t happens i guess.

They didnt give me any idea of when i can next book it in either, I emailed them back asking but no response as yet.

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
I'm sure they have a very good reason for not being able to take your car in....

I've never known them to cancel on anyone...

Rishi

G

GTiR Jon

Gray said:
Same here jon just got an email saying they cant fit me in anymore bit daft if you ask me - very short notice. They shouldnt have booked the work in if they couldnt do it - i too booked the day off work but i can change it an i havent got to book a hotel or anything as they are only a 15 minute drive away.

Very very short notice on you Jon especially you coming from far away. Id let them know you want them to pay your hotel cancellation or give you money off.

Just gutted it wont be done monday was lookin forward to it - oh well log happens i guess.

They didnt give me any idea of when i can next book it in either, I emailed them back asking but no response as yet.
Give these a try mate! http://www.hypersr.com/index2.html
They have booked me in for next Friday and are Greddy main dealers! They say they ahve mapped more e-managed units than just about everyone. They have guarenteed to have it set up in less time and are also cheaper into the bargain :wink:
They are in Wigan also.

Gray

Well Rishi was right, they do have a good reason, didnt think it sounded like Hiteq to cancel work.

Had this from Ian,

----------------
Hello Graham ,

The way things are at the moment we will not be looking at taking on any work for the next few weeks , so I would not like to say yes , and then need to cancel , as that’s something I do feel bad about .

Whats happened is that we have had some complaints to the landlord regarding noise from the cars around the units , and also when we are road testing on the estate . This week things came to a head and we have basically told them to fuck off . Anyway after threats about environmental health etc , it looks like we will be moving from here , so I need to get all our current work load clear just in case .
We are hoping to put a dyno in this summer , but after all this, that would have been a total nightmare with the noise , so its best we can find a suitable location for that now .

Once again , I apologize for any inconvenience caused .

Regards
Ian

------------------

Looks like Hiteq's on the move.

G

GTiR Jon

Suppose thats a good enough reason, though squeezing one last desperate customer in (or maybe 2 :lol: ) shouldnt be that much trouble surely. After all its been booked for donkeys. :?
No harm done anyway! Though i would have been crying like a baby if i didnt get to race next week :cry: :oops:

Gray

I got a rolling road on the 25th - might have to get someone else to do it but i really dont want to.

Rishi

Gray said:
Well Rishi was right, they do have a good reason, didnt think it sounded like Hiteq to cancel work.

Had this from Ian,

----------------
Hello Graham ,

The way things are at the moment we will not be looking at taking on any work for the next few weeks , so I would not like to say yes , and then need to cancel , as that’s something I do feel bad about .

Whats happened is that we have had some complaints to the landlord regarding noise from the cars around the units , and also when we are road testing on the estate . This week things came to a head and we have basically told them to oh no off . Anyway after threats about environmental health etc , it looks like we will be moving from here , so I need to get all our current work load clear just in case .
We are hoping to put a dyno in this summer , but after all this, that would have been a total nightmare with the noise , so its best we can find a suitable location for that now .

Once again , I apologize for any inconvenience caused .

Regards
Ian

------------------

Looks like Hiteq's on the move.

Well at least thats been cleared up... :D

So Ian is getting a Dyno... :p :twisted: 8)

Rishi

Rishi

Will just be another Industrial Park in Wigan...

Can't wait to see what Dyno he choses though... Will mean that customers will get dyno figures for whats been built...

I wonder if he'll start using the quick run in method on his dyno...? Only takes an hour...

Rishi

Gray

No doubt he's already got his eye on a new place, the place they are in is pretty cramped think they should splash out on somewhere bigger.
There is definitely no shortage of industrial parks round Ashton and Wigan!

Dyno would be mint.