Banzai this month

gunmetalgtir

Sounds good to me! :-D

I suggested a boxing match on another thread!!

Would make a good bit of viewing! :lol:

Actually I don't think I want to see Rob topless in a pair of shorts!! :puke: :lol:

O

Odin

gunmetalgtir said:
Actually I don't think I want to see Rob topless in a pair of shorts!! :puke: :lol:

Of cause you do :shock: , Once oiled up my b1tch t1ts look very sexy when they get a good wobble going :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

gunmetalgtir

Odin said:
Of cause you do :shock: , Once oiled up my b1tch t1ts look very sexy when they get a good wobble going :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob
Truffle shuffle!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rob in his younger days!

Last edited:
O

Odin

m40rcD said:
maybe it should be a tabloid feature instead of a magazine to fit his a**e in. :der:

I reckon a two page spread would do the job nicely :thumbsup: .

Rob

P

pulsarboby

pulsarboby said:
seems to be a lot of people on here all wanting to punch eachothers lights out:lol:

now lets see:eyebrows: we got
dooie v marcymarc
odin v andy gtir and the whole of ireland
stumo v quite a few (cant remember who though)
kiera v micraman and a few others
sickboy v allova
theres 2 on my hit list
and im sure theres a few others with scores to settle!

so i reckon the next meet should be rather good at santa pod on the 7th october:lol: il go round to mattytappys gym and we'll bring the ring down with us on the back of my lorry, and clare can take all the money for those that wanna pay to watch lol
it will cost each of you a fiver a bout aswell, which will of course be payable to my good wife, the money will go towards bobbys benevolant society for sick and injured pulsars, mainly being mine:twisted: :lol:

ive now added sickboy v allova to my list from another thread:lol: thats another tenner in my pocket, keep em coming chaps, the more aggro the more i prosper:twisted:

marcymarc

pulsarboby said:
ive now added sickboy v allova to my list from another thread:lol: thats another tenner in my pocket, keep em coming chaps, the more aggro the more i prosper:twisted:

Pmsl......only just noticed this, you nutter Boby :lol:

Ive got another for you

Kiera v JPward :lol:

gunmetalgtir

What about everyone having a square go with those big inflatable sumo suits on??

Rob obviously you don't need to wear one! ;-) :lol:

P

pulsarboby

nope thats an unfair contest marcy:shock: as jp is a dwarf and wears a gimp suit! so while kiera's laughing his asse off jp will be in there hanging off his gonads with his teeth ripping flesh away:lol:
totally unfair!

P

pulsarboby

not going anywhere near the dangerous little fooker i like my gonads just the way they are:lol: :lol:

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
gunmetalgtir said:
Sounds good to me! :-D

I suggested a boxing match on another thread!!

Would make a good bit of viewing! :lol:

I don't think he goes topless these days.........................................

Going on the latest paparattzi shots of "Oooodinnnnnn the faaaaaaaaaaaat" in his WWF wrestling leotard I think he's got other ideas about any staged events.

O

Odin

stevepudney said:
I don't think he goes topless these days.........................................

Going on the latest paparattzi shots of "Oooodinnnnnn the faaaaaaaaaaaat" in his WWF wrestling leotard I think he's got other ideas about any staged events.

WOW :shock: I'd forgotten just how sexy I look in all my gear 8) :thumbsup: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

gunmetalgtir

stevepudney said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

P

pulsarboby

that actually aint rob, he wouldnt be seen dead wearing an id tag round his neck, so its a rob wannabe:lol:

O

Odin

pulsarboby said:
that actually ain't rob, he wouldn't be seen dead wearing an id tag round his neck, so its a rob wannabe:lol:

I'm glad someone understands just how classy I really am :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

gunmetalgtir

pulsarboby said:
that actually aint rob, he wouldnt be seen dead wearing an id tag round his neck, so its a rob wannabe:lol:

Who would honestly want to be Rob!?!?!? :doh:

Marcymarc Wahlberg maybe?? :lol:

mattytappy

bob your a true ontrupener......always seeing the pound sign....i like it.....in fact its a really good idear.....i can get hold of a ring thats quick and easy to set up as well.

Fire & skill

Vintage member
what about an interclub challenge?

prob be best divided into seperate weight catagories

look at it this way Rob, you have already won!! there is no one else to compete with in the top class :lol: