Banzai this month

O

Odin

They should of stuck a bag over his head though :shock: :doh: , Because he's one ugly mother f*cker :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

O

Odin

Animaldaz said:
Yep i read it, didnt think the pictures did it justice tbh.

Don't you mean didn't do him justice :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

He looked like a gay bull frog on speed :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

A

andy gtir

Odin said:
They should of stuck a bag over his head though :shock: :doh: , Because he's one ugly mother f*cker :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob
thats not what your mum said 2 me the other night m8 !!!!!!!!!! what a ****er !!!!!!

and yeah, i didnt think the pics did the car justice, maybe i will have 2 have a look at your ,mag feature and see what you look like !!!

O

Odin

andy gtir said:
i will have 2 have a look at your ,mag feature and see what you look like !!!

Try redline November 2002 I think it was :thumbsup: , With out my hansom mug though I'm afraid :doh: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Lets face it fella you're not a looker are you :shock: :lol: , You couldn't get laid in a brothel clutching a hand full of tenners could you :shock: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

m40rcD

andy gtir said:
thats not what your mum said 2 me the other night m8 !!!!!!!!!! what a ****er !!!!!!

and yeah, i didnt think the pics did the car justice, maybe i will have 2 have a look at your ,mag feature and see what you look like !!!
maybe it should be a tabloid feature instead of a magazine to fit his a**e in. :der:

Last edited:
A

andy gtir

lmao, yeah redline m8, says it all !!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a lovely site this is, absolutly full of complete ****ers, read your pm !!! be glad 2meet up with u at jap show !!!!

O

Odin

andy gtir said:
lmao, yeah redline m8, says it all !!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a lovely site this is, absolutely full of complete ****ers

Don't blame the whole site for me fella :doh: :der: , I'm the one taking the pi55 out of your ugly mug so just keep your abuse pointing in my direction please :thumbsup: .

I'm a big boy and can take a bit of banter unlike you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

A

andy gtir

dnt mind taking banter atall !!!!!!!!!!! and yeah the site is ok, nothing special considering u have 2 pay 4 it, but u are quite obviously a twat, dnt giv a shit what u think of me etc but keep it 2 pms, hey,post a pic of u on here give us all a laugh !!!!!! 44 yeah, so your most deffinatly gonna be looking gd m8 lol,

marcymarc

andy gtir said:
dnt mind taking banter atall !!!!!!!!!!! and yeah the site is ok, nothing special considering u have 2 pay 4 it, but u are quite obviously a twat, dnt giv a shit what u think of me etc but keep it 2 pms, hey,post a pic of u on here give us all a laugh !!!!!! 44 yeah, so your most deffinatly gonna be looking gd m8 lol,

If you dont mind banter why does it have to be kept to pms??? bit of a contradiction.

O

Odin

andy gtir said:
44 yeah, so your most deffinatly gonna be looking gd m8 lol,

Well as good as an over weight 44 year old can look I suppose ;-) , Take away the extra 10 stone I'm carrying and I'd give cloony a good run for him money :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob