Anyone want their GTI-R clutch changed?

O

Olly

Useful being mobile init, been doing it that way ever since i started doing them. But would have a concrete floor anyday and a 2 post ramp. :shock:

B

bean

Re: clutches

ian c said:
forgot to mention...i go to peoples houses to do it...just turn up with my stuff and change it on their drive! many people prefer to have their car under a watchful eye (like me) it also means theres minimal inconvenience for the owner...plus they don't get a phone call at 5pm from a garage to say they'll need to keep it over night...

usually change seals on master and slave cylinder at the same time.

couple lined up for January....
anymore takers?
I might get my clutch done soon after Xmas, depends what money I've got left.... :roll:

I'll post on the forum and see who's available.

ex-gtir

i can also do them mobile as i have a 413 merc sprinter 4.6 ton mobile workshop but as most people find bolts snap a lot of time and it handy to do it at the workshop withe the owner there to see it being done properly and not bodged and ive never took more than a day to do a clutch with new skimmed flywheel.
in fact ive fitted a front mount roller bearing turbo and a clutch and my own turbo feed hose all in 12 hour before
22 clutchs this year and counting
ps ive done mobile jobs up as far as chesterfield down in st germans in cornwall and wisbech and hastings etc etc so im as mobile as anyone
mike
dont have oxy aceterlene in the van yet for those pesky exhaust stud that snap
:D

A

Anonymous

hi guys..

I will be buying a new clutch in Jan and require a fitter!!

I live in N/E London but obviously can travel...Anyone near me that can do it and and what cost???

PM me if ya want!!

Thanks

Chris