advice with consult

sumo

na turboloon his car would be bit flat that what my h reg one waz like un till a got new det looks like all hav to set up my tps as well

its funny you mention that coz when i first had the car im sure the boost acted differently, bt ever since this det sensor fault it does seem different.
I might post some values later today of the car sat at high revs and full boost, see what people think of the readings?

sumo

jambo get a det sensor and u will see the car change be lot better.
i jason we will just need to get that o2 sensor first tho

Heres some details from mine

Got the TPS saying its 0.46v but using the volt meter ontot he sensor its .5v.
If i move it to go with the ecu read out the revs jump up to 1350 ish revs.
So a think some of the values are out a bit by the looks of it.

But the way it is just now with the readings, the car pulls very smoothly with no problems at all.

coolant temp-92
battery-14.40
maf-1.27v
tps-0.46
o2-0.080v
a/f alpha lh-100%
a/f self learn lh-128%
idle air valve-10%
injection timing - 2.16secs
ign. timing-20 Degrees
cas ref- 31520 Rpm
cas posistion - 950 rpm

With just the ignition on:

MAF - 0.49v
TPS - 0.46v
inj time - 2.19 m/s
ing timing - 5 Degrees

Davie

Last edited:

turboloon

coolant temp-172 farenheight
battery-14.64
maf-1.24
tps-0.36
o2-100(driving the car it was fluctating wildly upto 1400)
a/f alpha lh-126
a/f self learn lh-100
idle air valve-10
injection lh-192-198
ign. timing-10 - 14
exhaust gas 14.98(my sensor unplugged under seat)
cas ref- 28??- 29??(flucating very fast)
these readings were taking at idle, these are my readings now i notice that some of my readings are differet would these affect the running of my car in a big way..?

Last edited:

GTIR-LOZ

i didnt really think his temp was that high or his volts:doh: , just might be nice if the figures were actually correct as it might help people diagnosing his problems;-)

GTIR-LOZ said:
i didnt really think his temp was that high or his volts:doh: , just might be nice if the figures were actually correct as it might help people diagnosing his problems;-)
Yeah would be good buddy, i think its just the data scan programmes people use, gives the readings in differnet values.

Davie

im going to play with mine today..... and the car haha!
I'll adjust the tps to 0.5 and see what happens. I'll order a new DET sensor monday soon so hopefully should run better.
Have any of you guys used the map trace feature yet? whats that all about does anyone know lol?