700cc Injectors

Dangerous Dave

Right i have pm'd Bob back about the pipe work,

Pm'd stu letting him know am back safe and who this dave person is,

Pm'd the chief about my old cooler,

Still no pm from tim tho are you ok tim?? i will pm you again,

I will wait for your reply's to my pm's

stumo

Lawny, I've PM'd Bob back. I wish he'd get his facts right....i called him a tw@t not a cnut:der:

I've PM'd you about you being back.

Thanks for the PM about Dave, i've sent you another PM thanking you for the info.

I think Tim needs another PM if you haven't recieved a PM about your last PM.

Oh sh1t, i haven't pre-pm'D Bob about the PM i was going to send him. I think i'll pre-pre-PM him just to be on the safe side.

Did i PM you about the other PM you sent me?

Dangerous Dave

I will pm Bob to tell him to get his facts right, should i pre pm him or just pm him??

STILL NO pm from tim i will pm him again

No you never pm'd me about that other pm am going to pm you about that other pm to make sure we are on about the same pm.

Did that pm about dave make things clear??

stumo

Kirko, i've PM'd you about the PM you're going to send to the Chairman.

Lawny, i've now PM'd you about the PM that was about the other PM.

I'm not going to pre-PM you this time.

P

pulsarboby

ok im dissapointed now and will pm everybody to tell them so

stu....dissapointed that i never recieved a warning pm to let me know you were about to pm me so il pm you to tell you this

kirko....very dissapointed that you never gave us a warning pm letting us know of your intentions to pm the chairman about this very informal thread

dave i appreciate the TWO pms ive recieved and will pm you back threefold to show mmy gratitude

and finally would like to add that TIM never sent me a pm but instead had the ordasity to phone me without pre-warning me with a prior pm:shock::shock:
obviously ive pmd him back stating my concern in this matter

red reading

you never replied telling me you wanted it to make any sense,pm'd again in relation to the pm before and the pm's you replied with regarding the second pm

stumo

Bobby, i've PM'd you the reason i didn't pre-PM a PM to you, i'm sure once you've read the pre-PM PM and the PM itself, you'll understand what the first PM was all about.

P

pulsarboby

you never replied telling me you wanted it to make any sense,pm'd again in relation to the pm before and the pm's you replied with regarding the second pm
why are you mr herring pming people without pming us first to let us know of your intentions in sending out the pms in the first place, you have no justification in this absurd behaviour:?
please explain yourself via pm if you would be so bold

stumo

RED, your PM has been replied to again in a PM.

I would have thought that a PM should make sense or you'll just be sending useless PM's and getting PM's in return asking you to PM in a more understandable way.

P

pulsarboby

Bobby, i've PM'd you the reason i didn't pre-PM a PM to you, i'm sure once you've read the pre-PM PM and the PM itself, you'll understand what the first PM was all about.
im very very confused now as mr herring has interfered with all of us!!!
i need to pm you stu regarding his strange behavior, so im pre warning you first

red reading

why are you mr herring pming people without pming us first to let us know of your intentions in sending out the pms in the first place, you have no justification in this absurd behaviour:?
please explain yourself via pm if you would be so bold
Mr gazzelle i have pm'd you regarding my justification with a pre-pm as a warning,my intentions are utterly innocent which is in a pm (with a pre pm) so i hope you will understand this is not absurd behavior (as i have pm'd you,with 2 other pre-pm's) my solicitor has proof read this for me and pm'd you as well.i hope we can sort this matter via pm (and please pm me regarding it's arrival) which i will be forwarding via pm to my brief (also with a warning pm warning of it's arrival to prevent a shock to him)

red reading

RED, your PM has been replied to again in a PM.

I would have thought that a PM should make sense or you'll just be sending useless PM's and getting PM's in return asking you to PM in a more understandable way.
no warning pm,how would i know you were return pm'ing me with a pm:der:
you'r pm was still senseless ,so i have return pm'd with a prior warning pm!

P

pulsarboby

im not entirely happy but am happier after reading your pm mr herring.
now ive not pmd you for fear of sending a pm without a warning pm but would like to know if you recieved your parts?
you can pm if you wish as il be expecting it so will not give me cause to stress.

red reading

pm'd with a warning pm previous saying that all part's were recieved safe and well,also in the pm state's that i found the missing dipstick that i originally pm'd you about,and yes there was a warning pm sent before that one to notify you of the arrival of the following pm,i hope no stress or worry was caused by any missing or late pm's over the part's pm originally sent