700cc Injectors

Tim GTiR

F*ck me... 3 pages of replies....and there was me thinking every man and his dog had replied offering me a set of injectors....Turns out looks like 2 people got very bored on a Sunday afternoon.

Well done chaps...very amusing....*yawn*....

stumo

I got a PM from Tim, don't know if he PM'd you or me first though!

Perhaps we should PM him and find out?
I'll PM you about it.

P

pulsarboby

i got pm from tim so pmd him back

also to save me sending pm to stu 'thanks for the cooler' got it friday but if you like il send you a pm to confirm i said thanks.
oh and dave i pmd you about a week ago also as you pmd me

Dangerous Dave

i got pm from tim so pmd him back

also to save me sending pm to stu 'thanks for the cooler' got it friday but if you like il send you a pm to confirm i said thanks.
oh and dave i pmd you about a week ago also as you pmd me
How come everyone is getting a pm from tim but me?? Tim can you please pm me.

And thanks bob for that pm it really helped me,

Stumo you have pm from me:thumbsup:

stumo

Cheers Bob but i really think you should PM me as well as posting it on here.:roll:

I take it that ithe cooler was ok?

P

pulsarboby

yes it was fine stu but not opened it yet:lol: but il pm you to confirm all is ok

pm sent dave in return to pm you sent me about pipework

geoff pine

Can some one pm me and tell me why my alarm imobiliser will not switch off ?? so could not go to the meet in my gtir.

P

pulsarboby

ive pmd you both back with your requests and await your pms

P

pulsarboby

pmd stu i await your pm but can you pre warn me as to when you send it incase i miss it please

stumo

Thanks for your PM Bob, I'll PM you with a pre-PM to warn you when i'm about to send you the PM.

P

pulsarboby

thanks for the pm stu but it was uneccessary and very fowl mouthed of you to call me a cnut so im gonna pm you back with some very savage words of advice and i look forward to recieving your pm