A

Anonymous

vpulsar said:
To be honest mate what's it got to do with you :?:, You live in
Aberdeen and I don't think you'v poped down to Aldershot for
a quick tune up have you :?: , So you have had no dealing's
with said company, I on the other hand have :evil: so keep out
of it please :wink: .
i use the forum the same as everybody else and if the forum shuts down i lose the small percentage of useful info and contacts the same as everybody else,so it does involve me.

you can imply away all you like but it could still be construed in a court of law as damaging to their buisness.by all means if you have had dodgy workmanship or service tell the world but do it in private.

this forum has no bigger critic than me but that does not mean to say that i want it shut down because a couple of peeps don`t engage their brain before typing.

M

mikeyg

Well, as I started this thread I may as well put my thoughts in!!

Clearly some people may not have the same opinion on certain tuners as others but my view is this, everyone is entitled to their opinion but at the end of the day that’s all it is. An opinion!

As we should all know, there are no guarantees in the world of tuning cars. Lets be fair, some things will work great for one car but go horribly wrong on another. So it I guess the answer is this. Listen to what everyone has to say be it good or bad and then make up your own minds as to who to use!

Anyway, back on topic now I think!!

I have decided what spec I will be building my car to so now need to find out what the best parts to use will be?

So what forged rods?

What forged pistons (8.8:1 C/R)

What head gasket?

What bearings?

Cheapest places to get it all??!!

Cheers all.

O

Odin

skiddusmarkus said:
Rob-everyone is entitled to their opinion,you can't just tell them to keep out of it.So keep out of it gobsh*te :wink: .
shut it you southern shandy drinker :cry: :cry: , or I'll come
down there and do you wee man :shock: :lol: .

O

Odin

oap-r said:
vpulsar said:
To be honest mate what's it got to do with you :?:, You live in
Aberdeen and I don't think you'v poped down to Aldershot for
a quick tune up have you :?: , So you have had no dealing's
with said company, I on the other hand have :evil: so keep out
of it please :wink: .
i use the forum the same as everybody else and if the forum shuts down i lose the small percentage of useful info and contacts the same as everybody else,so it does involve me.

you can imply away all you like but it could still be construed in a court of law as damaging to their buisness.by all means if you have had dodgy workmanship or service tell the world but do it in private.

this forum has no bigger critic than me but that does not mean to say that i want it shut down because a couple of peeps don`t engage their brain before typing.

OK VICTOR :roll: :roll: don't get your nickers in a
twist :wink: .

skiddusmarkus

shut it you southern shandy drinker , or I'll come
down there and do you wee man .
Bit concerned about the "doing bit".I know you're in the outer Hebrides but surely there's a sheep or summat you can turnm to for comfort on a lonely night.

O

Odin

skiddusmarkus said:
shut it you southern shandy drinker , or I'll come
down there and do you wee man .
Bit concerned about the "doing bit".I know you're in the outer Hebrides but surely there's a sheep or summat you can turnm to for comfort on a lonely night.
Lol Sheep are no good to me :cry: It's the ginger hair that turns me
on :wink: .

rob

O

Odin

caz said:

How about a GINGA sheep then :D :wink:

:idea: :idea: :lol: :wink: do you have one kicking about your
bedroom then :?: you must have your from newcastle :roll: .

O

Odin

The sheep is the perfect girl/f mate because after you'v f*cked her
you can skin her to keep warm :oops: and then eat the rest when your
after 5ex hunger comes on :wink: what could be better and they
don't talk back or have headaches (PERFECT).

ROB :lol:

GINGA

The sheep is the perfect girl/f mate because after you'v f*cked her
you can skin her to keep worm
You wanna get it down the vets and get some tablets for them worms :lol: