York Raceway 0 - 60 event next weekend

ChrisS

i was planning on going on the monday. Think the 0-60 thing is on the sunday. They were supposed to having the 0-60 timings on the right hand lane all the time now instead of showing the 60ft times but i was still geting 60fttimes off both lanes at easter.

murty

the 0-60 is only at some events i will be there i had loads of runs at easter the key is to stay to the end and you just keep going round and round at one event i managed 21runs

ChrisS

the 0-60 is only at some events i will be there i had loads of runs at easter the key is to stay to the end and you just keep going round and round at one event i managed 21runs
i left at about 3ish on easter sunday. was still busy at that time.

murty

:doh: the track closes at 5 is some time 6 and every one leaves at 3 between 4-5 is happy hour it the same in the mornin from 10-11

HotSnot92

Southeren Ireland Regional Rep
so lads ive never being to 1 off these before only to santy pod were they only do 60ft i think
so what times will the gtir get
oh my 60ft was 1.7 sec :-D

murty

i recon 3.9 ish mine dose regular 1.8 60ft and i did that, dont know what my 60ft on that run was, it was a fluke ran half a sec faster than it ever had

ChrisS

:doh: the track closes at 5 is some time 6 and every one leaves at 3 between 4-5 is happy hour it the same in the mornin from 10-11
Hmmm. Tried to get there early last time but was busy early doors, where as last time i came early i got 3 or 4 runs in before 11. Might have to rethink and turn up a bit later and stay later. What times it finishing at the weekend?

S

sean GTT

Il be taking the 5 if i dont get the pulsar, if i get the pulsar she'l be going :)

last time the 5 went it had 172bhp so be interesting to see how it does with 210bhp,

managed decent times aswel,1.82 60ft
0-60 5.0
1/4 13.2 @ 102mph

canny for a 1.4. il probably be easier to spot being the only 5 (i think) in this club so come say hi :)

murty

well you still get a 1/4 mile times as well its good to say my car does 0-60 in 3.9 bragging rights sean gtt thats a monstous time from that well done