XtremeBodylines Front Bumper

B

blr123

Just a quick update to let eveyone know that the funds will be transfered on Monday :wink:

And this will get the thread back up to the top again eh :lol:

Cheers Bryan

B

blr123

Hi guys,

If you recall Extreme asked me to rimind them nearer the time of ordering about the "Brackets" that's the bracket that secures the bumper to the lower strut yeah :wink:

Well the reminder has just been sent 8)

Cheers Bryan

B

blr123

Hi guys,

Just an update to let everyone know that the funds were today transfered to Extreme Bodylines :wink: and that yesterday they were packing our order for dispatch so as to catch the boat on the 21st of January :wink:

So they should arrive in the UK in about 4weeks eh 8)

Cheers Bryan

B

blr123

Sooooooo.............I take it that was good news then eh :lol:

Cheers Bryan

B

blr123

Ah :!: but who's gonna be first to get the pics up eh 8)

Cya Bryan

S

Slipstream

Hey Guys,

Thats my blue R is the pics, I can get ya some more pics if ya need more. I can confirm that the bumper requires only a small amount of time to fit and the sides skirts are the bees knees!!!!

One of my mates is making eyelids for the R and has just finished a wide body kit. He plans to sell the kit for about $3300nz. It comes with side skirts, Evo5 front bumper, front and rear wide guards with hub adaptors of 25mm and eyelids + 180km or mph white dials.

If ya keen for pics let me know.
Shanephilipnz@yahoo.co.nz

Cheers
Shane

J

Jonny H

i'll give it a shot :!: im hoping to get my skirts fitted pretty much as soon as they arrive......well.....in theory anyway :roll:

J

Jonny H

Well, im amazingly bored so i thought i'd post on here to see how the goodies are going, any news? :wink: