Wind deflector clips

boost

im after these things too.. the little black pieces. maybe we can get these still from nissan? but i dont have a clue..

STU4X4

Ive read somewhere about double sided tape, think it was pulsarbob that suggested that in another post.

geoff pine

Ive read somewhere about double sided tape, think it was pulsarbob that suggested that in another post.
You should be using double sided tape as well as the clips( halfords sell it )you can buy clips of that style from Maplins im not sure of the size but there the same type
Maplins call them snap rivets oder code is BK87U

Last edited:

STU4X4

I dont even know what the clips should look like as the car has no wind deflectors on it, if i had one i could pop to maplins and sort some out??

cmng

Guy
Seriously i no idea how the nissan OEM wind reflector look like
anyone got pic to show it ??

I saw the Singapore GTiR and it using this HEKO wind deflector
the deflector is inside the window.. not sticked on the door
is that similiar concept ?

STU4X4

You should be using double sided tape as well as the clips( halfords sell it )you can buy clips of that style from Maplins im not sure of the size but there the same type
Maplins call them snap rivets oder code is BK87U

Right i`m a little confused now (or thick :doh:). I can see where the double sided tape should stick it all the way up the door i presume but what do the clips go into? Should there be some kind of metal bracket or something pushed into the glass seal for the clips to go into?:der: