Which mod

B

blr123

I've about £200 or so buck shee any suggestions for mods[?]

Cheers Bryan

M

Mr Overboooost

hmm you wont get a lot for £200 unless you can find some second hand bits going cheap.[;)]
you might get a air filter and a strut brace for about £200.[:)]
cheers
gary[:)]

A

Anonymous

quote:Originally posted by blr123
I've about £200 or so buck shee any suggestions for mods[?]

something shiny for the engine bay.
nice new steering wheel.
colour coded samco hoses.

B

blr123

Yep! you're rite Gary, can't get a lot for a couple of hundred but hoses Hmmmmm........that's a good idea I think that's the way I'll go, any idea of wheres' the best places and how much[?]

I might even be able to get 20legacys' Bailleys' Twin Piston D/V[:D]

Cheers guys Bryan

J

jasegould

Bleed valve and boost gauge if u havent already got one, and air filter...that should cost about £200

Now with Vitamin C!

B

blr123

Hi guys,

The stuff is for the young lad and his car has a filter, boost gauge and I've just bought The Great Ones (Jamie's) standard discs and pads so he's OK there.

I'm not sure about a bleed valve, mainly because I never see the car to check I here it but rarely do I actually see it.

Cheers Bryan

S

srbpower

Oil pressure and temp guage then? Or possibly EGT?

Better to be safe [:)] than sorry [:(]

Si [:)]

A

AZ STE

Fit Powerstations bumpsteer kit,Its the best mod ive done without a doubt[;)]

A.....Z Ste

A

AZ STE

Bryan,
www.powerstation.org.uk/inhouse.asp its £200 you dont need to go down the lazer alignment i got mine lazer tracked for £10 fitting is easy do yourself job.The difference it makes on handling is excellent.As you normally turn into a corner the car dips in as the weight of the engine and track rod end lets it do so.fitting the rose joint units lets it sit practically square around corners[;)]

A.....Z Ste