Wheel Spacers

MORF114

My problem ;

Ive been trying for the past 3 months now to get some wheel spacers for my R after being let down by a absolute shithead in america option imports bunch of useless lying spineless cnuts couldnt tell the truth on delivery times next week has become nearly 2 and a half months so im looking elsewhere as now he says i have to wait 6 more weeks :evil: :evil: :evil: :lol: clown shoes.

Any one know of anywhere reliable that may have some in stock or now where i can get some pretty quick i only have to put some wheel spacers on my biatch and i can drive it lol im over suppliers of car parts so many let downs :yawn:

MORF114

performance alloys are useless phoned and emailed them and i get bugger all response from them just a email back with a code.

I have some custom ones being made up at the moment because it seems there is a global shortage of wheel spacers none in nz and america and most places in the uk have a 2 month wait. frustrating to say the least.

MORF114

I have h+r drs system ordered and suppossed to be with me end of november (hopefully) but i also have a h+r drm type system being made up for me, so i can get my car wof'd and certifie all the mods so i am legally allowed on the road as i will never pass a wof without a dodgy tester or a cert. a wof is a warrant of fitness same as a mot. and a cert is a very strict mot if you have anything aftermarket it has to be checked over by a trained monkey.

I loose my 2nd car at the end of the month so i can either buy a new set of wheels and wait for another month or two to get some more money for a cert ,wof ,tune and insurance or i buy these spacers and get certed, wof'd tuned ,insurance and just check them eveyday till i have enough money to buy new rims with the correct offset and spoke clearance.

what is the hub spacers and plane spacers difference that you talk about is it the hubcentric and the other non hubcentric ones.

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
So how the buggary has Andy (Mr GTiR) got his buddy clubs on without spacers and them being a ET42? :shock: :sad:

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Userò 10 spacers di millimetri per il mio che le correndo ruote (ET42)

Perché lei ha bisogno di 20 millimetri?

*I think thats right

because I like the wheels arrive at the end of the fender..
and I have just 25mm spacers including studs

you want install buddy club p1,too?

yes,is +or- right your italian;)

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
tenfoloten said:
you want install buddy club p1,too?
Sì, ho Buddy Club P1 SF 16x7 ET42

Uso solo un 10 millimetri. Invierò alcune immagini per mostrare come sono presto installati.