what wheels ??????

daz

right summer is nearly here gritters have gone and its time to start looking for some summer rims for my gti-r currently having 17" 5 spokes on the car and they cant go any smaller than 17" do to the small brake discs and calipers in the front. so this is just a general post to find out wat most people think looks good on a gti-r as there are just too many wheels to choose from ideas please

daz

never heard of two arm two leg wheels lol nice though but i dont want gold ones sorry :shock: :lol:

B

blr123

Have look in the Memebers "R section Darren should be plenty food for thought there eh :wink:

Cheers Bryan

A

Anonymous

if & when I get mine i'd like a set of these:

In gold.

Ross

A

Anonymous

not according to blitz's website sizes 15 > 18 - I think

S

srbpower

Hello guys what does everyone reckon to these...

Oh and those teddies are :shock: 8)

Si :)

S

srbpower

Cheap for jap rim's :wink: going to get a set for my 200sx. What you reckon the gold or silver, the cars black :) But we are alos looking at also bring another couple of sets too. Plus they do 4 stud :) Should have a price back soon, I'll make sure that we get prices for 16x8 and 17x8.

Arn't those teddy wheels real, sure I've seen them somewhere!

Si :).

daz

dont get me wrong i like the rs gt wheel but just looking for something a bit different and a bit classy that also suits the car btw mine is a red gti-r

A

Anonymous

These i like alot, would be nice on a black R i think, available in 16" ?

jameswrx2

Arn't those teddy wheels real, sure I've seen them somewhere
VW Scirroco (spelling?), I've actually seen one of those cars in the flesh too. Rather fetching all in white with the white teddy bear alloys :shock:

S

srbpower

For those that wanted the details on the rims Si posted up on the previous page, please see the link in our sig :lol:

Thanks

Dan