water hoses off oil cooler

peterkiwi

Hey anyone got the nissan software for finding part numbers, i'm trying to get part numbers for 2 small water hoses that come off oil cooler off oil filter housing. anyone help please??

peterkiwi

I got a bloody samco kit but these hose's weren't included!, and guess what hoses leaked!!! Not happy with samco at all!! Brought it when we done that group buy thing.

peterkiwi

Thanks mate your a legend!! i'm guessing you had no problems tracking them down. They are kind of both s bend shape.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
They are a 45/90deg bend.

Did you buy the Samco kit with the oil cooler hoses in it? If you only got 2 hoses in a 4hose kit you should have said something to them at the time. The other kit has about 7 hoses in it, but not the oil cooler hoses.

There's a picture in the gallery with the part code on it.

Part numbers are
21307-54C01
21307-54C12

nickr

Fast Guy said:
They are a 45/90deg bend.

Did you buy the Samco kit with the oil cooler hoses in it? If you only got 2 hoses in a 4hose kit you should have said something to them at the time. The other kit has about 7 hoses in it, but not the oil cooler hoses.

There's a picture in the gallery with the part code on it.

Part numbers are
21307-54C01
21307-54C12
So if I were to purchase the samco hose kit, I'd need both the following?

TCS111/C-B - 7pc all other rear hoses
TCS111/C-A - 4pc for the 2 rad and 2 oil cooler

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
It depends what you want to replace, but if you want to replace all the hoses on the rear of the engine, then yes, you need both of those kits.

The 2 rad hoses are in another kit again. The 4 piece kit has 2 heater hoses and 2 oil cooler hoses in it.

peterkiwi

I brought the Samco kit that had most hoses in it except top and bottom rad hose's, the kit we got them to do when we done the bulk buy. It was also missing heater hoses to bulkhead. Those part numbers are spot on i think thanks alot. Pete