Walbro 255

marcymarc

Hello there,

Just wondering if anyone could tell me the cheapest place for a Walbro 255 fuel pump, cheapest i have seen up to now is £69.95 on e-bay :)

thanks

J

Jezcharger

Have you got the pulsar coming back on boost yet m8? Dont like thinking i sold u a lemon!

marcymarc

Jezcharger said:
Have you got the pulsar coming back on boost yet m8? Dont like thinking i sold u a lemon!

Hiya Jez mate , the cars going in noble motorsport tommorow to be sorted, ive had to drag my feet with it due my knee operation the other week,

Im still well happy with the car :thumbsup:

low612

experssfuelpumps.com has the for 99.00 U$ shipped in the USA they also give 10% discount if you put (sr20forum) special discount box on check out.

youngsyp

There's a guy over on the modifiers forum who can get pumps with Walbro internals (exactly the same as the Walbro but, in a different casing) for around £48 !

Last edited:

marcymarc

youngsyp said:
There's a guy over on the modifiers forum who can get pumps with Walbro internals (exactly the same as teh Walbro but, in a different casing) for around £48 !
Cheers mate, ill have a look into those now :)

kenan

South West Regional Rep
youngsyp said:
There's a guy over on the modifiers forum who can get pumps with Walbro internals (exactly the same as the Walbro but, in a different casing) for around £48 !
You got his forum name?