Volks Racing Alloys

GTiR_Mic

Hi folks, wondering if anyone would be able to help me with a small problem. I recently bought a set of Volks Slpit Rims for my Sunny and there is a centre cap missing. I don't know anyone that stocks the wheels to see if i am able to get a new one.

Michael

1000ny

well, you can copy the design onto cardboard, cover it with clingfilm and hope no-one notices. or take the other 3 off so they all match... and hope no-one notices. :wink:

i tried to get some centre caps for some alloys ages ago and it proved impossible, and they were for toss cheapo alloys. i`d hate to think how hard to find or how much it would cost for the caps for some volks would be.

that said..happy hunting :D

GTiR_Mic

My pal found out that they where Volk alloys.

Thanks for the help folks, i will get a pic and show you them

Michael

GTiR_Mic

There is a Skyline GTS up where we all go wth the cars and it has the similar wheels with the same 4 stud and 5 stud patter i think, they are nice wheels bud thanks. I found out what was wrong with one of them. There was a puncture in it and it was to close to the wall so i had to get a new tyre.

Michael

C

caz

There lush ain't they. Sorry to here about the tyre, apologies. If they are Volks I certainly had no idea and am still sceptical :? Hurry up and send me some pics of the full car with em on :D Always new they were special just a bit big and heavy for the 4x4 system, handling etc. My car went so much better with lightweight 16's on I had to get some :D

GTiR_Mic

No problem bud, they are lush like :D still need to get the tyre fixed though :? bit skint, bought loads of stuff for the car GTi-R spoiler and bits and bobs and ended up spnding all the money i had :oops: . I am getting a cam to take pics tomorrow so i will put 2 of them on and let you see :)

caz the reason i said they might be volks as the skyline has volks wheels and they are the same centre caps just with a different logo bud!!