Uk gtir no.5

red reading

Well after a little whisper from northern branch, I went and picked up sunny gtir no 5 today I will post a few pics later but here is a discription,

Registered on the 11/11/92
2 owners from new
full service history
garaged
no rust
55800 miles from new
red aj4 and pretty much mint condition inside and out ( will be totally mint soon)
Totally standard original condition
now what do I do keep or sell?

red reading

I'll send you them by phone if you send me your number billy, I will not be putting them up till later as they have to go on photo bucket an that first.

Ps I just facebooked you.

red reading

It's northern branch that finds them, he has a nose for nissans like the fella in the Danish bacon adverts does for bacon..lol

warpspeed

Yeah I was along his workshop this evening carrying out a Terraclean treatment for his old man

Last edited:

AnthP

sh*te, had me worried there for a moment, that sounds spookily similar to my car, thought my missus had sold it without my knowledge. How do you know it's No.5 ? Mine was registered 1/11/92 - does that make mine No.4 ????

AnthP

And while we're on the subject, who has #1 or if that doesn't exist anymore, the oldest surviving car ? I know it's not mine as there were definitely some J plates and mines a K.

Sorry, I know Sunny talk is boring for the Pulsar owners.............

red reading

It's the 5th uk sunny gtir I have owned in one form or another, not the chassis number! But incidentally the lowest chassis number I have seen on a uk sunny is 399.

Last edited: