turbo elbow

gtir_pimp

another thing i was told was to get a 200sx elbow as apparently theyre cheap and then take it to a fabricator/welder and get him to cut and weld the flanges like the standard elbow. think pulsarboby told me this as an uprated elbow sits lower to the ground than a standard or 200sx elbow which could get buggered by speed humps etc. my car is very low so im not going to bother with one

snoon

i had a custom 3" elbow and downpipe fabricated for £280 at the racing line in halifax. Better than bodging one that doesn't fit.

Well worth the money, i could really tell the difference when mine was done.

davey red.r

i had a custom 3" elbow and downpipe fabricated for £280 at the racing line in halifax. Better than bodging one that doesn't fit.

did you get the 3"downpipe then a full 3" system or 2.5" after the pussycat?

davey

frp

i spoke to matt not so long back, mentioned i'd noticed youd had yours done. i asked how much for one, he said £400 :shock:

steve

frp

may be he pressed the wrong button :lol: off dowh there tomorrow so ill ask him.
steve

davey red.r

i spoke to matt not so long back, mentioned i'd noticed youd had yours done. i asked how much for one, he said £400 :shock:

steve
tbh steve, £400 is a more realistic price, i paid £200 for my elbow, and it was going to be £260. for a custom3"downpipe.

davey

frp

thats just for the elbow. there was no mention of a downpipe, unless thats what he was thinking

steve

snoon

Nope,mine was defo 280 for the elbow and the downpipe. He quoted me 250 but then said it was harder than he thought so we agreed 280.

I paid for it in the end though as they just left out the manifold bolts that are hard to get to! Had yo do them myself!

davey red.r

Nope,mine was defo 280 for the elbow and the downpipe. He quoted me 250 but then said it was harder than he thought so we agreed 280.

I paid for it in the end though as they just left out the manifold bolts that are hard to get to! Had yo do them myself!
poor old matt has done himself there,
lucky you i guess:-D