Tubular manifold?

A

Anonymous

Hello,

Does anyone know where's a good place to get or have a tubular manifold made up for the the Pulsar? :?

I'd like to use the standard turbo but have the option to chop the flange off and use a larger turbo at a later stage. Does anyone have any pictures of their tubular manifolds?

Any body going to the track day at Castle combe this weekend? :D

E

Edd

or you could use one of the s14 ones off ebay :shock:
nikko will kill me for this but they aren't that bad for a small turbo but would need fan relocation most likely, i think muppet fitted one, so he will have better answers as to how they fit.

Looks good though, but i didn't use it on this turbo in the end as i got hold of an HKS one with car :wink:

zia

does dp manifold have gt25 flange? can they make them with t3 flange?
also would they consider changing the remote wastegate to another area?
does the wastegate pipe attach at the middle off the manifold?

zia

S

Sirnixalot

P11GT...problem is the GTi-R engine bay is a little smaller than the B13 one so unless a GTi-R in the US wants to donate their car to make them up then th rest of the world is SOL.

Also im not knocking protech's manifolds cause they are awesome quality pieces but their collectors could use a little...well changing out altogether.

As for DP's manifold...the waste gate position does pose a few problems...not sure if this is what Zia is getting at but look what is right behind the wastegate. A plastic distributor cap. Hmmm that bitch is melting after a few hard runs.

AshBhp

zia said:
does dp manifold have gt25 flange? can they make them with t3 flange?
also would they consider changing the remote wastegate to another area?
does the wastegate pipe attach at the middle off the manifold?

zia
DP will put any flange u want, as they have for me and i am shore they will for remote w/gate.
Just ask for Dave 01925445446 ref., Ash