Trax 2008

antgtir

Always good at Trax as you are able to use the full F1 "National" circuit rather than a shortened version. Really enjoyed myself last year. Love Silverstone as a track certainly as a novice.

TBH i would rather see an open pit for £165 but maybe im just being tight lol :lol:

Will hopefully be there but cannot confirm the R as its going through a TLC process at the moment.

Ant.

Ant.

nitrosgti-r

well done K9ng. Iv forgotten what date it is now.....will check the link now but if its a little further away i will defo be there sat and and Sunday but iv just booked time @ donny park for bank holiday Monday 25 august :)

P

pulsarboby

i just looked at this and the saturday sessioned events are at the national circuit at £165 for 7 sessions
but you can do the gp circuit on the day for £30 a session so you would obviously get 5 sessions for £150 on the full circuit which i would have thought was better value than the former

K9ng

I was looking at that Bob but, from the past years of what I have seen the main day on sunday is realy busy and hectic!
And the less I say about the driving standards the better!!
So thought the day before maybe be better as less people and also
the chance to stay over saturday night and have a few beers...

antgtir

The GP circuit is the better of the two.

Ive driven both and much prefered the GP circuit.

Standard of driving hasn't been that bad when i was on track, although maybe i just blended into the others :lol:

Ant.

youngsyp

Mr GTiR said:
Stand passes still available.
I'm sure you don't want my rusty old shed on the stand...

Still, I'll pop over and say hello. It'll be nice to meet some of you guys !

Paul

Mr GTiR

youngsyp said:
I'm sure you don't want my rusty old shed on the stand...

Still, I'll pop over and say hello. It'll be nice to meet some of you guys !

Paul
Yes I do, drop me a pm with your address if you want a stand pass :thumbsup:

youngsyp

OK mate, I'll PM you.
We don't plan on staying all day. We're pretty much just going to watch the drifting and my brother on the 0-60 sessions. So, if you think it's worth sending the pass, please do. If not, I understand !

I guess I'd better wash the car this weekend too then ! :lol:

Paul

Mr GTiR

youngsyp said:
OK mate, I'll PM you.
We don't plan on staying all day. We're pretty much just going to watch the drifting and my brother on the 0-60 sessions. So, if you think it's worth sending the pass, please do. If not, I understand !

I guess I'd better wash the car this weekend too then ! :lol:

Paul
Paul, your pass is in the post.

Mr GTiR

If anyone wants a pass to get on the club stand please call me on 07957 165934 as I'll be leaving for Trax in the morning.