Toe & camber settings?

K

KrissJ

Whiteline handling kit fitted last week and should be gettin my coilovers soon! Thing is, they have pillow ball top mounts for the front and I have the camber bolts for the rear from the whiteline kit. The place that is alligning it all for me have all the right lazer gear but don't know Rs at all so was just wondering if there are specific settings I should use or is it just a case of 0 camber 0 toe etc?

Please don't say take it to an experienced garage to get set up as there isn't one for MILES!!! The garage do all the work for the local porsche garage so know what they're doing, they just don't know GTIRs.

Cheers

Chris :D

K

KrissJ

Oh yeah, they'll mainly be used for fast road stuff, not track.

And, which of the three settins do you use on the whiteline rear antiroll bar? I've just got it set on the middle one but am interested to know the difference in feel and handling characteristics if I put it on the harder or softer settins.

E

Edd

hotmail have file size limitations so may have bounced cos user doesnt have enough space left in there inbox (kb space)

Nad

Dont put it on the hardest setting!! THats how I aquired my handling kit, from an R which was set on hard and spun it then rolled. Kept mine on the middle setting.

Nad

S

Sirnixalot

Nad said:
Dont put it on the hardest setting!! THats how I aquired my handling kit, from an R which was set on hard and spun it then rolled. Kept mine on the middle setting.

Nad
You just have to know how to drive it...dont you Kev :wink: :lol:

K

KrissJ

Cheers, I'll just leave it then.

If its an attachment of a certain size then it might not get to me as I'm right on the account limit.

Sorry, I'll go and delete some emails. :)

K

KrissJ

Bloody hell, dunno what was goin on then. Its just taken me ages to get on here, kept sayin there was an error! :x

I've deleted a load of emails so have a bit of free space now so you can try again :D

Cheers

ashills

the whiteline website has all the settings u need for race or street at the bottom of the page showing all the parts they do