TO BADGE OR NOT TO BADGE?

To badge or not to badge

• Yes badge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
P

PaddyPower

Just got my new boot and it is currently badgeless. Should i wack the badges back on? If so what ones, or should i leave it bare?

G

GTiRich

Its gotta be badged!!! Let them know its an R!!! Either that or 1.4 badges :lol:

J

jasegould

Or do what I did on my black R, painted the badges matt black so they didnt stand out but were stil there, looks cool 8) IMO

P

PaddyPower

Arround here there are 1 or 2 mikey mouse R replica's so i was thinking no badge then i will get some rs turbo driver pull up next to me thinking i have a 1.4 sunny as well and try and do me, only to find him self left at the lights when they change?

LOU ROB

I've only got the GTI'R emblem on the grill.Nothing at all on the boot.Funny when peeps try to overtake and leave them stranded on the wrong side of the road when you floor it.Loads of the local boy racers have asked me what the car is cause they all thought it was a 1.4. :D

hmmm

I think that there should be no badges on the boot apart from the GTi-R one and the letter 'R' must be red. It looks a lot better this way in my opinion 8)

A

Ash10

I debadged mine - before some chav could come along with a screwdriver and do it for me... :?

Stephan

I would full agree, there is no better badge than the P-badge to have in front of the car and the Pulsar one on the back as well. In Germany everybody looks :shock: when he sees the badges and car because they don`t know what ist like..........I love it 8) .

cheers Stephan

G

GAZ P

I've got a nice chrome HKS badge & the GTI-R one on the boot and the P on the front grill loads of old coffin dodgers don't beleive me when I tell them its a Nissan.

P

Pulsar_Bitch

I got shot of my Nissan one but still have the Pulsar and GTIR one's on.
Am debating whether to leave them or not :?

mattygti-r

never understand why people debadge these cars, (or stick more badges on)

be proud its a GTI-R

subtle badge at the back not "flushed boot lid etc" :roll:

and im still unconvinced by the "GTR" Fake badges people seem to replace that "p" with its NOT a GTR so why?

JIMMYBACK

mattygti-r said:

be proud its a GTI-R

and im still unconvinced by the "GTR" Fake badges people seem to replace that "p" with its NOT a GTR so why?
cause most badges are fcuked after being outside for 11 or more years so they look old n crap thats why people take them off :D

mattygti-r

JIMMYBACK B said:
mattygti-r said:

be proud its a GTI-R

cause most badges are fcuked after being outside for 11 or more years so they look old n crap thats why people take them off :D
get new ones then :p

mine look fine