timing belt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Who's making a big deal out of it apart from you? I just asked what term you searched to try and help you in future searches.

stumo

What did you search? If you search "belt or chain" you get enough hits for "timing chain" in the title but not timing belt on the first page to answer your question. Likewise "timing chain" gives about 8 results in about the first 20 thread titles and "timing belt" gives no result in the title
if you search for "chain" or "timing chain" there's pages of results all relating to the timing chain or chain guides etc

If you search for "belt" or "timing belt" again, there's pages of results, none of them mention timing, just alternator or A/C

So, paraphrasing you, guys a proper liar

Last edited:
P

pulsarboby

fcuking unbelievable:shock:
ive not been on here for a while now and i now know why

jamiebudd....ive had run ins with people on this forum before and i used to be a semi professional boxer in the army and then a kick boxer when i left.....but sooo fucking what, who really gives a shit lol:roll:
youve just made yourself look a prize prick by advertising yourself in that way, how old are you?
if you got a prob with someone then send them a pm and sort it out that way if you cant take a bit of banter (what he wrote wasnt offensive to you or threatning in any way or form) what is the matter with some of you's people!!!

youve never met stumo and funnily enough hes a nice harmless geezer whos very knowledgable (even though his humour maybe a bit warped at times) now youve just labelled yourself as a trouble maker by go whining to the mods which shows your inmaturity

as said all the stuff is in search on any of the forums, take the gloves off and try poking your digits on the keyboard and open your peepers and youll see for yourself

ive had enough of all this shite no wonder the sites are now dead and buried
just gonna stick to selling my shit in future

jamieddd

Guys cocky i dnt take tht shit.. Sites dead because of people like him.. I hear you Bobby! No point replying now one of my boys mentioned. Grab a numberplate at a picture run it through with a few databases this guy uses at work.. buy him a drink n your sorted.. Than you see how brave people are.. I actually thought that was a good idea.. Then he asked me how far would you go.. Told him I'm always travelling the country for fights anyway! Am 23 years old I got the sense not to do nothing. More sense than sme people trying to be clever dicks! If you PME we can arrange something or do something to my face is a different story. I'll leave it as that

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I disagree. - The site keeps going because of people like stumo. No, they won't give you a sensible answer to a question that you should already know the answer to... but ask the right question and you find they're a wealth of knowledge.
There are plenty of people like that in this club, but act like a Muppet and they'll treat you like one.

All this threatening people with violence isn't winning your argument; it just makes you look like a psychopath.

I think this has it's course now, so it's probably time to close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.