timing belt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamieddd

Tell you straight I'm on this this forum for help I don't know much. That's what i thought it's for. You may find what iask funny or maybe want to be a comedian in the same way I'd find you funny if you came to my gym in the ring and see how big I was and seen the look on your face I'm a professional ABA boxing coach and when students don't have a clue I help I don't take the pis.
but you're a hard funnyman on your computer. Give. It a rest am here for help

Last edited:

whytie

Tell you straight I'm on this this forum for help I don't know much. That's what i thought it's for. You may find what iask funny or maybe want to be a comedian in the same way I'd find you funny if you came to my gym in the ring and see how big I was and seen the look on your face I'm a professional ABA boxing coach and when students don't have a clue I help I don't take the pis.
but you're a hard funnyman on your computer. Give. It a rest am here for help

Yeah well my dads bigger than your dad

bensmith907

Yea? well my dad will shag your dad! And your dad'll like it!

(Little frankie boyle quote there btw)

Last edited:

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I think this is classed as "banter" and people find it entertaining; just look at all the threads where people complain how the forums have gone to shit because there's no banter any more. - It may seem like everyone is taking the piss out of each other, but that's actually a function of being a small community where most people know each other.

Don't take any of it personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.