Those with bucket seats... pic request and info...

S

slammed_gtir

Ok can those of you with bucket seats please post some pics and let me know what they are?
Im after some, but having troble finding some nice ones that come with runners that allow you to tilt the seat as its fixed back ones im after and still need access to the rear seat.

Thanks

P

pulsarboby

i have cobras in mine, bought them s/h they came with runners

S

slammed_gtir

pulsarboby said:
i have cobras in mine, bought them s/h they came with runners
any pics mate?

yeah i no you can get runners with cobras but they dont tilt do they? thats what i was really after a runner that tilted to allow me to have fixed back seats and still get to the rear seats.

its been surgested that i have a drivers fixed back and a recliner for the passenger seat keeping it the same make.

Cheers

*13*

I've just fitted Corbeau bucket seats bolted to custom subframes with a modified runner. They push quite far forward towards the dash, but there still isn't much room to get into the back seats. I would put up some pictures, but all the bits are away being powder coated before final fitment.
You can get a tilt plate, I think made by OMP, which you can bolt between any seat and subframe/runners; the problem with these is if you are fitting a rigid backed seat you are limited by the amount of tilt you get before the seat hits the windscreen. Also the more parts you are bolting together under the seat the higher the seat base is limiting headroom.
There are quite a few different seat fitting parts available (Demon Tweeks catalogue is quite good to see what kind of things you might need), and some seat manufacturers do subframes for Pulsars making it a simple bolt in job, but adding runners and tilt starts to get more complex.

GOOD LUCK!