This mongoose thing..

A

Anonymous

what is this mongoose thing you english chaps talk of?

i dont hear of anything by that name out here.

maybe we call it something different.

anyway what is it?

A

Anonymous

i hate loud..

tho i am getting 3inch all the way through soon. tho it looks like its going to be a tricky job.

Mr GTiR

MashRock said:
i hate loud..

tho i am getting 3inch all the way through soon. tho it looks like its going to be a tricky job.
lol, i have a 3" exhaust system which is straight through and it's VERY loud.

hey, what can i say...loud and proud :D

A

Anonymous

im from aus, and have the mongoose system, cheaper then any system u can get made over here in stainless s. and it isnt realy that loud,
as u know the cops over here dont like loud cars, and ive had it on for about 6 months and havent been bothered by a cop yet.
well worth it....

paz

MashRock said:
what is this mongoose thing you english chaps talk of?

i dont hear of anything by that name out here.

maybe we call it something different.

anyway what is it?
likes to pop, crackle and spit flames as well going off my mates R that had one fitted :) nice

paz

P

paulrandy

Absolutly unbearable droan going down the motorway, so i just bought some 6x9's :roll:

Nad

paulrandy said:
Absolutly unbearable droan going down the motorway, so i just bought some 6x9's :roll:
But the GTI-R and motorway shouldnt really be in the same sentence should they :wink: :lol:

Nad

A

Anonymous

Nad said:
paulrandy said:
But the GTI-R and motorway shouldnt really be in the same sentence should they :wink: :lol:

Nad
for real i never seem to spend too much time on the motor way these days, and if i'm on it i tend to be moving along quiet quickly. :wink: