Thinking of Fitting Fiat Coup 20vt Brembos?

Shmev88

Thanks for the pics, your calipers appear to be different from mine, different mounting points, your mounting bolts come in from the top giving u extra clearance from the original carrier mounts on the hub. The mounting points on my calipers extend down and the bolts go in parallel with the pistons, I'm obviously not gonna start triming the caliper for extra clearance so I might need to look at another option and just sell this lot.

whytie

You can see the hanger better here, same caliper before I painted it. I have large spacers to push the caliper out maybe 40mm

whytie

They look ok, I run a large spacer in between the hub and the bracket which makes it sit just right

Shmev88

I'll take better pics on Monday when I'm back at work, when they are bolted straight onto the hub the 304mm disc won't fit. When the 304mm disc is fitted the two caliper mounts and two hub mounts get in the way of each other, I really need a pic to describe what I'm meaning.

warpspeed

When i fitted the same calipers to my car I had to make a bracket that dropped the calipers down below the original mounting holes so the caliper would move in towards the hub, the spacer then needed a 3mm spacer between it and the hub to centre the caliper, not sure how much that will help as i used 330 x 32mm discs...