Thermostat gone?

antgtir

McDonalds, picking something up lol :lol:

I do the window open heat on full for my own comfort, car doesn't require it but i do it anyway, added bonus it helps the car to stay cooler, especially in traffic.

Whens the R on the road rob?

Ant.

O

Odin

antgtir said:
Whens the R on the road rob?

As it happens I booked it into be finished on the 14th of November the other day, So if they don't take to long with it I can get it back and re-mapped ready for the beginning of December ;-) .

To be honest I'm not sure if it isn't best to keep it off the road over winter or not, I'll probably just use it on the nice days if any :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

J

jpward

Odin said:
I never get any kind of over heating with that big koyo rad and 19 row oil cooler I have fitted, If I had do what you're doing I'd be looking at a better solution if it where me :? :roll: .

Rob
I dont have to as I have not had the fan come on in well ages just a habit I got into with other cars and works well if only i could do it on the bike :lol:

Feel like a brass monkey these mornings! :snow:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
frp said:
Carl I paid 3 or 4 quid from pages. straight of the shelf too!
£11.61:x (Blueprint)

Did yours fit ok? Mine has a couple of design differences, but hopefully should be OK.

frp

I just chucked it in the fan comes on and off at temp so gues it works. its been in 1 . 5 years no problems yet. thought about getting a lower temp one but I don't think its a must for mine yet.
steve
ps are your doors and stuff on yet?