temp gauge problem

pulsar_stu

What I'm getting at mate is that when someone says its not what you or someone else has said it might be, you or the other quite new members get touchy.
We've had years of dealing with these cars! Messed and fettled with houndreds of them!
When a member that's been on here years says something its generaly on the point!
We've been where you are now (learning about the gtir's mysterious ways) years ago!
Don't get the hump just take it that you are proberbly wrong, its good that your giving input! Don't get me wrong please. Just sometimes you might react a little bit to childish (as we all do at times) over the top.

wrc

Haha love you man 8)

Just trying to give my 2p, would like to know what the fella finds out though.

pulsar_stu

Oh and yeah keep adding your 2p worth! Its good to see newer members having an active role and trying to help others! Its all good input, sometimes it throws a different thought into the mix ;)
I'm generaly a newb myself! Been on here years but only just started posting again :lol: not quite sure I fit in atm :( but I will keep going until I'm pushed out. :lol:

red reading

Oh and yeah keep adding your 2p worth! Its good to see newer members having an active role and trying to help others! Its all good input, sometimes it throws a different thought into the mix ;)
I'm generaly a newb myself! Been on here years but only just started posting again :lol: not quite sure I fit in atm :( but I will keep going until I'm pushed out. :lol:
Keep being pushed out.......................i smell bullshit in the air stu...lol

pulsar_stu

I know I fit in the gtir comunity Danny, what a meant was on here.
Probs just me being paranoid lol
I'm to used to being a modimong and this place has a different look on members..
Sometimes think I'm doing right by being on here and posting away, a lot of the time I think I shouldn't because I'm stepping on peoples toes!
Like I say tho its prob just in my head!
Don't get me wrong, I don't care if I fit in or not! I'm here to stay lol

I know who loves me and who dosnt lol :)

P

pulsarboby

check your tyre pressures as this will cause irratic gauge movement and a wobbly reciprocating diode in your central cluster

dont listen to the brummy fool and his fishface mate i know everything
:lol:

pulsar_stu

Bob I ain't a brummy!

I'm from wolverhampton ;)
Its like me saying your a cockney :lol:

Brummies are scum! :lol: jk

pulsar_stu

Bob I ain't a brummy!

I'm from wolverhampton ;)
Its like me saying your a cockney :lol:

Brummies are scum! :lol: jk

P

pulsarboby

ok stu i believe you theres no need to tell me twice:lol:

i am a cockney actually as i was hatched in stratford, im only an essex boy by name:lol:

pulsar_stu

Well I was hatched in shropshire ;) Same as Shroom, I just don't like admiting it lol

George I know you wouldn't upset me on a purpose! I've seen the way you look at me at shows :lol:

P

pulsarboby

Well I was hatched in shropshire ;) Same as Shroom, I just don't like admiting it lol

George I know you wouldn't upset me on a purpose! I've seen the way you look at me at shows :lol:

theres nothing wrong with sheep stu.....embrace it dont be em:pbarrrrrrassed

well since last coming on here this post has came rather interesting lol here goes

when i bought car the temp gauge when hot was only just over mini then after giving it a bit of welly it went up a little but not to middle like most gtirs i also remember in the last pulsar i had the temp gauge used to go up rather quickly as this one really does take ages to move and sometimes whilst driving will shoot up . BUT at the moment its iratic it takes ages to move at all even with coolant pipes hot and the other night it went mad i would acelerate and it would drop i stop it would go back up lol ..

AS to every one that has tried to help so far many thanks and bob i will cheack tyre pressures tomos

thanks

sam ps im getting the electrical tester out tomos to look for broken wires etc