T-Piece for water temperature sender

J

Jonny H

Hi everyone, is it possible to get a t-piece for the water temperature sender as im fitting a new gauge in. I got one for the oil pressure unit no problem but having difficulty in finding one for the temp :(

MarkTurbo

Have you tried demon tweeks?

Think i saw them in one of their catalogues, possibly the motorsport catalogue.

J

J-GTi-R

Additional temp senders are usually fitted using collars between the coolant hose and radiator outlet/inlet pipe, not t-pieces.

However, looking in my new '04 Demon Tweeks catalogue that arrived today the hose addapters are £25 or there abouts.

zia

water temp guage? i hope you don,t mind the question but why have this
does the stock guage not do its job or something.and why carn,t you use stock sendar? just locate the correct wire and splice it in.

zia

J

Jonny H

good question, i was just bored one day n saw some groovy gauges n thought id have them :wink: i tried splitting the original wire and running from it but the new gauge reads differently to the stock one so im assuming it has to have its new sender in there :cry:

E

Edd

ive got a new autometer water temp guage as the standard guage on mine gets to temperature and NEVER moves, coupled with the fact a friend of exgtir's had the temp unit in the guage pod failed and almost wrecked his headgasket because it overheated, and with the big boost i plan to run, an aftermarket water temp guage is added precaution aswell as an EGT guage.